Chapter 4 - Bestfriend

At Kim's house

Kim reached her house and her eyes caught Zee standing near swimming pool. She step towards Zee.

"Hey buddy! Whats up? When did you arrived?" Kim smile.

Zee is her closest cousin and shes also a handsome tom just like her^_^ Only the different is Zee already has a girlfriend.

"So how was it? Is it goes well? Is she accept you? How was her reaction? Did you two kiss?" Without even bother answering Kim question, she already asked Kim about her confession to Yam this evening.

Kim smirked at Zee.

"Oohh.. Come on Kim.. Tell me how was it going.. I'm dying to know." She still don't stop asking and doing puppy eyes. Hoping Kim will tell her .

"Goshh Zee!! I won't fall for you even you do that face.hahaha." Kim no longer can hold her laugh looking at Zee's reactions.

Zee makes sulky face. Kim at last open her mouth tells everything to her.

" I am sad but not even single drop tears come out from my eyes. I also don't know how to explain this feeling to you Zee.. I am okay as long as she is happy.." Kim sigh.

"Kim.. are you sure you really loves Yam? Sorry if I asked but from what i can see as you told me, you're still not ready for loves. Have you ever feel the butterflies feeling when you with Yam?" Zee asked with her serious face.

"Zee,since when you change your profession to Doctor Love? Hahaha." But thats only in her mind speaking. Kim wouldn't dare saying that in front of Zee. Eventhough Zee seems tough outside but actually she has a really soft heart. She can sulk easily.

"I don't know Zee. But when i'm with her, i feel happy. And she makes me feel comfortable with her." Kim answered Zee.

"You're lucky she don't accept your confession or you'll both suffer in future buddy. It doesn't sound like love though. Its sounds more like chemistry." Zee said and she left inside the house to meet Kim's dad.

Kim's POV

What does she mean by that? Chemistry and love is not the same thing? Well it sounds pretty similar to me. Come on Zee! U know I'm not that 'master' in this kinda things.

Hmmm.. but maybe Zee was right. Me also can't clariffied between loves and chemistry. If Yam accept my confession just now, how will I explain to her back if for real the feelings I had for her is more to comfortable feelings as friend. Of course she will get hurt and I don't want that.

Everything happen for a reason. I hope my happily ever after will wait patiently for me .... :)

2 weeks later..
At Aunty In Cafe

Full house here. Packed of peoples comes to have their dinner while listening to the live band singing. Pie keep on working until she forget to take her dinner. Actually she don't have appetite to eat yet. Well... shes still in the brokenheart mood even its already passed 2 weeks since the incident she saw. She kept running away from Mike and Jane.

"Good evening Miss. This is the menu.Would you need any suggestion please do ask me. " Pie asked her customer politely with her sweet smile.

"I wan't cupcake with curry flavour!" Asked the customer.

Pie's raised her eyebrow as she heard not-make-sense order and looked at the customer's face cluelessly.

"Oohh My God!! Fern!!!!!" She yelled excitedly until she realised all people around were staring at her.