Chapter 6 - Transformation

Kim's POV

"Aahh.. I forgot! From now on, Kim will be your boyfriend! ^_^ I meant your fake boyfriend. You need to show Mike what he left behind and make he eat back his ass." Fern said.

And i saw her jaws dropped. She seems shocked. Then I winked at her. Naahh.. I just wanna teased her. Hehehe.. but I do admit that shes kinda cute. I can't wait to see her ex boyfriend's face when he see his ex girlfriend who he tought an ugly duckling turn into a swan.

Well, actually me and Zee also there inside the cafe. Fern already told us about her plan to help her bestfriend. So, we end up been there and watched that scene. I was shocked at first to see Fern's bestfriend, cause I recognised shes the one who gave me a handkerchief when Yam rejected my heart.

We heard all that girl insulted her, but she just stood there silently. If that was Yam at Pie's place, for sure she skin that girl alive. After shes done with her short and sharp words, she make her leave. Then we came give a formal intoduction.

I find her kinda attractive even with odd fashion sense, but still shes cute. The way she gave her death glared at the same time she's blushing when I teased her really captured my attention. She's really one of a kind. Heheheh..

So, according to Fern's plan, we had shopping and buy stuffs for Pie at Siam Paragon Mall. We entered one shop to one another shop non stop while Pie just followed silently. Well.. actually me and Zee kinda exhausted but looking at Fern determination, we don't really dare to tell her. You know.. Zee's girlfriend sometimes can turn into witch and might curse us into ugly frog! Kidding...!^_^

Its nearly 2 hours me and Zee wait for the ladies at the saloon but they still not coming out, so we decided to go to the nearest restaurant inside the mall since its almost lunch time. Zee texted Fern to let her know which restaurant we were waiting for them.

As we were busy chit chatting then we saw Fern with her both hands full of shopping bags.

"Seems like shopping bags in our hands still not enough huh?" Zee smirked at her while she just answer with an ear to ear smile and sat next to Zee. Well.. all woman will behave like that when it comes to shopping i guess.

Then I noticed Pie is not here with us. Fern seems to understand what I'm gonna ask, she quickly says "Pie went to ladies.." and she grin with somekind of teasing expression.

Couple of minutes, I feels someone take a seat next to me. I know its Pie, as I still busy looking at the menu. As I lift up my head I see Zee with her mouth open widely, she looked shocked somehow, and Fern next to her giggle.

Then I turn my head to the right and my jaws dropped!!

"Pie.......you...looked...stunning...." I can't even blink my eyes. I don't know how to describe her new image cause she looked sooo gorgeous and different before. She wears white thigh lenght skirt with long sleeve transparent blouse with for sure white tube inside, match with blue belt on her waist. And of course it really does shows her body cutting which makes my heart beat faster again. And she replaced her thick glasses with contact lens which shows her smiley eyes. Her hairs, she coloured it in light brown and curled up a bit at the end which really suit her. Come on Kim! Calm down..!

Pie's Pov

"Pie.......you...looked...stunning...."
Kim's dropped her jaws and she didn't even blink to see me as i feel my face blush. I feel butterflies tingly mingly inside.