Part Two: Understanding

Summoning the Royals went off without an issue. Gracina was the easiest to find of course, since she now lived near the Stone Circle. It was at her house that the six Royals gathered. Amet was off doing something, he hadn't said exactly what. As soon as the girls were there, all eyes turned to Averia, as if to say "You called?" She didn't mince words. "My parents want me to get married. It's arranged to take place in four days, and they won't even tell me what groom they've chosen!" Ten eyes blinked once, while the brains behind them processed the bucket load of information Averia had just told them. Charity started off. "Well....that's...." Myah broke in. "Averia, you've got to tell them that you won't do it! You can't agree to marry someone you don't know!" Averia raised her voice slightly: "I know. But I can't go against them....." Averia's friends were shocked. The resolve...where was it? Lunden spoke gently. "Averia, you can't. You've got to fight this. Even if it is your parents ..." Her voice faded. Sarah cleared her throat and stepped closer to Averia. "I think she should do what they ask." The room nearly erupted. "What!?!" "How could you say that?!?" "Are you saying she should just marry the guy?!?!" Sarah held up a hand. Lifting her head a little higher, she spoke. "No, I don't believe Averia should marry some random person her parents chose for her. No, I don't believe her parents should have done this. But neither should you tell her to disobey her parents!" Sarah turned to Averia, looking down slightly to meet her eyes: "I know it's hard. But your parents gave you so much. Why not at least show them some respect when talking to them?" The room was quiet for only a minute. Then the sound of footsteps echoed in the Stone House. Averia was leaving, along with Myah, Charity, and Lunden. Only Gracina and Sarah remained. And slowly, they followed, wondering how on earth they could help Averia come to an understanding with her parents.