“Mm… but I’ll try doing it, since I know you’ll follow my advice. However, do me a favor too…”

“What favor?”

“Get the trophy” she smirked mischievously.

“You told me to enjoy yet you pressured me!” Wooyoung complained, Jieun just laughed at him.

“Joke, do you best though” she leans forward and did the same as Wooyoung.

Wooyoung blushed madly, like all blood rushed to his cheeks. “We’re quits”

Wooyoung-ah ~” Minjun called in his sing song voice.

“Oh… what did just happen that made your face as red as tomato?” he raised brows playfully, thinking what happened.

“I-It’s nothing, hyung” he stood up and left Jieun inside the room.

“What happen?” Minjun mouthed, Jieun just shrugged as an answer.

“I gotta go, see you after school” he waved and walked towards the dance hall and coped up on Wooyoung’s pace.

“Udong-ah” he threw his arm on his shoulder, “Tell hyung, is it about the hangout?”

“Huh? Aniyo…” he quickly denied, waving a hand on him.

“Then, are you officially together?”

“What are you talking?! We’re not together!” He overreacted, making Minjun more intrigued.

“Hyung, Udong-ah” Chansung said since Mr. Park, there instructor called them. They ran towards the hall.

“We are in the half of the song already, I hope you’ll catch up fast and so we’ll finish the whole song today, okay?!” he said.

“Ne, instructor-nim!” They all stood up from their sitting positions.

++

//Week before the competition//

“Jieunnie!” Jiyeon runs to Jieun with a paper on her hand waving it. “What’s that?” Jiyeon finally handed it to the curious one.

“Is he still the sender?” Jiyeon shrugs her shoulders, she hasn’t opened it yet.

 “Open it” Jieun rolled her eyes at her in annoyance.

“This isn’t a song, but a Haiku!”