•21•

I am very sorry I haven't updated in a long time; I've been incredibly busy, I hope you understand x please read my page weekly to catch up on what I'm up to, and if i will update soon :) (will try to update tonight or Tomorrow morning again)

songs for this chapter;

Good For You, by Selena Gomez

Phenix, by Laura Doggett

Chapter 21

He grinds against my body slowly, his clothes still on, I'm left in just my lingerie.He brings his lips to my stomach an leaves small gentle kisses on the contours of my body.He makes me feel wanted, as I pant his name out slowly.
"Not yet babe, not yet" he says as he kisses my lips oh so softy.He moves back to my hips, placing his hands on my hips, gently lifting my hips up, his next move makes my body shiver in pleasure, he slips off my panties and places one of my legs on is shoulder, the other at his side.He begins to scoot closer to my body, when he looks back at me.I feel my face flush bright red as i make eye contact with him, i know what he's about to do, we've done it before, but tonight feels different,I'm nervous.I assume he knows how i feel, because he gives me a small grin.

"Don't be nervous, It's just me,Luke.Okay?"

"Okay." i say slowly, my voice barely audible.

He begins to lower his head closer and closer to my sex.He begins to kiss my inner thigh slowly making his way all the way down slowly, passionately.I feel in bliss as he touches me oh so softly,he's making me feel like the only girl left in this world. He's making me feel like we are the only people left in this whole damned world.He reaches my sex and begins to move his tongue in circular motions, i bend my back in response,but his hands are still located on my hips, so i don't go far.

"You're so wet baby" he says as he removes his left hand from my hip.I roll my head up to my pillow as he continues to his tongue around my clit, he places two fingers right bellow his tongue and begins to finger me slowly.

I moan, not begin able to keep my need for him in. "Luke" i say , it comes out more as a pant then a moan.I can't find my words, what he's doing to me is too much, it makes me forget everything and everyone.He continues, going slow,slowly pumping his two fingers in and out of me as he works his tongue around.
I reach my hand out to his head, I move my fingers around his hair as he continues.I soon can't take it anymore, I'm at my edge and I let go.

"Luke.....oh my gosh" I say as he moves his head from in between my thighs to now face to face with me, and then it hits me. He's so beautiful. His face is only inches away from mine, and I could see every inch of his face, every perfect edge on his jawline.His beautiful eyes shine blue, in the barely lit room, and he's here...with me.

It seems to me as if I've been staring in to his eyes forever when he finally leans in to kiss me, sloping his hand on the top of my back, making me sit up slightly. He kisses me passionately, it's as if we don't want to let go of each other. Scared to lose on another. I want to do what ever i can't for this boy, I want to make him feel what he makes me feel.I gently push on his chest, separating his lips from mine. I open my eyes to see him with his eyes still closed.I reach out to touch his cheek

"Luke," he opens his eyes at the mention of his name "Let me make you feel good" I say it in the most soft, sensual way I have ever said anything in my life.His eyes fill with delight at my words, and the sides of his mouth crinkle up to a smile.

"Jos, you don't have to-" I cut him off quickly, putting a finger on his lips.

"Shhh, I want to please you"

-

A/N

SOOO SORRY THIS IS SHORT I WILL START WRITING THE NEXT CHAPTER RIGHT NOW, I JUST NEEDED TO UPDATE SOMETHING!! IM SOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I HOPE YOU GUYS DONT HATE ME 😭❤️ I LOVE YOU GUYS !! PLS VOTE

(100+ VOTES pls)