•10•

Chapter 10

I was tired and my body felt limp as I walked down the stairs and in to my room, Luke following behind.

"So what do you want?" I ask as I put my snack box on top of my bed.

He looked through the medium sized box and found my Nutter Butters, my favorite.

"I'll have these," he says raising the small "fun sized" packet in the air."Okay " I say grabbing my snack box and placing it under my desk.I sat down on the end of my bed and stared awkwardly at Luke eating my cookies.He had a tight white shirt on, I could see his abs through it, his hair was messy and he seemed as if he hadn't been sleeping, but he still managed to look perfect.I could fell my cheeks heating, causing me to smile at him with a slight unintentional smirk.He noticed.

"I saw that smoldering smile.I know what you are doing." He said taking a bite from the last cookie.
"Smiling?" I ask
"Seducing me." i felt my stomach drop and felt myself getting pale. "don't stop" he continued.

"I'm...not seducing you Luke" I said nervously
Was I trying to seduce him? No what the fuck?! I am tired as hell!! I have no energy for seducing Luke!! AH the only thing I want to be seducing is my comfortable bed!

"Okay, well can I seduce you ?" He stepped closer to me.
"I'm tired, I don't have the strength right now and tomorrow is Saturday... well today is Saturday and I have Tennis and I don't want my body hurting all day" I said.
He laughed ,remembering our conversation at the hotel last week, I'm guessing

I honestly did want him to touch me and teach me some new things, but I just couldn't right now. He turned away from me, feeling embarrassed i guess.
"Can I sleep with you?" He asked still facing away from me "it's cold in my room, and my heater is fucked."

"Um sure" I said not sure what the fuck I was getting in to "but you have to be quiet, you technically aren't supposed to sleep here ....it's against the rules" I said truthfully, they would probably suspend Luke and I if they found out.

"Thank you" he made eye contact with me, his blue eyes to my brown ones.

"Don't worry about it"

"Can I sleep with my shirt off?"

My cheeks went red

"Sure" and so he began to take off his shirt, I hope he leaves his grey sweatpants on.I took off my slippers and quickly loosened my bun "can I sleep in my underwear and bra? I really can't sleep with clothes on." I said nervously to him.His eyes widened "you don't need my permission babe..I mean Joselyn ...yea um I don't mind"so the awkward silence began as I stripped my onesie off and climbed in to bed making sure that Luke wouldn't see my half naked body.

"Do you have a blanket I could sleep on?" He asked, I'm confused."for the floor , I mean" I caught up.

"What? No, you aren't sleeping on the floor!! What the hell" I giggled "I'm not letting you sleep on the floor!!! Come on lay down next to me" I patted the bed and he smiled widely, I could see his beautiful smile in the dim lighting of my room.

"Okay" he said

"But turn off the light first" and so he did

~

DON'T LEAVE ME PLEASE! PLEASE STOP DON'T GO
I heard a loud voice wake me up from my deep sleep, am I dreaming? OUCH I felt an elbow stab me in the back, I flinched out of my position in bed and looked to my left, Luke, sweating and panting for air saying sentences or words that I can't quite understand.
"Luke,Luke" I shook his shoulders trying to wake him from I'm guessing is a nightmare, I shake him some more, still doesn't wake up.
"LUKE !" I scream shaking his shoulders a bit harder this time.He wakes

"Oh my gosh.... please!! Please don't leave" he says his eyes open and his elbows to his sided giving him a bit of strength to elevate his chest.
"Luke, I'm here.. I'm here it's me Joselyn" I took his face in my hands and faced him towards me.
"Joselyn? Oh.. I'm sorry did I wake you? Are you okay?" he stood up, he was now sitting his body facing me and his hands on my face."Luke, I'm fine! I'm the one that should be asking you?!" His eyes were dark his face pale. "are you okay?" I asked.
"I'm fine... I'm sorry if I woke you" he said his voice filled with guilt.
"I'm fine do you need anything?" His facial expression calmed.
"No... can I just hug you? Or can you hug me? ....Please?" He asked my heart aches."sure, I will hug you" I said.He laid down again, facing me again.i pushed my almost bare body against his bare chest, he flinched as we made contact .I put my arm around his waist, and he did the same to me.I barred my head in to his chest,i could hear his heart beating fast and then slowing-down .(((I attached a picture of them)))
"Look Jos-" I cut him off
"Don't worry about it, it's fine" I said "I am here...I'm not going to leave." I said.He pulled my body closer to his and hugged me tighter.
"Okay"
******
A/N

LOL SORRY NO FRICKLE FRAKELING HAPPENED!!

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR FASTER UPDATES!!! ❤️

xx