•19•

Thank you so much to all the people who voted and supported my decision on updating when the chapter reaches 100+ votes!! We did it in 3 days !! I love you guys <3 and thank you again for the support, I hope you enjoy this chapter :) (btw I will try to update every 4 days)
xx

Some of my favorite comments:

"I love this book, you write so well and grammar is on point.You have done an amazing job and I vote all the time 😀 I can't wait for the next chapter <3" ~ @_nicole_is_a_penguin

"I'm so excited for the next chapter.I just did the smut dance in my bed 😀"
~@MrsMendes2468

Chapter 19

"Babe, you look beautiful tonight" Michael says as he steps into my room after giving me a peck on the lips and hugging me.

"Thank you, you look hot as well" I say, his red hair was messy, as always, he wore black skinny jeans,a black dress shirt that clung on to his torso tightly, the sleeves of his shirt rolled up, giving him the bad boy look he liked.

Michael then noticed Luke sitting on my bed.

"Hey mate!" They fist pumped "you coming to Ashton's party with us tonight?" Luke looked slightly uncomfortable.

" Yea, I need a drink " Luke responded.

"Me too" Michael agreed,then turned back to me.

"So what do you want to do while we wait for the party to start?" He asks, rapping his arms around my waist.I was almost as tall as him in my heels, but he still had to lower his head slightly to make eye contact with me.

"Erm..I'm really hungry, I haven't ate since breakfast." I say looking at him guiltily.He hates when I don't eat properly.

"So we shall go get food!" He says, he brings me closer and bares is head In my neck kissing my neck roughly, I giggle and attempt to pull him back, he's tickling me! I can't stand this! I laugh so loud, Michael begins to join me.I have forgotten Luke is here, when I glance up at him from the back of Michael's shoulder, I see him fiddling with his fingers, his lips slightly parted, his eyes half looking at the ground and half looking at Michael and I.His face is blank, I can't read him, but doing romantic things in front of him with Michael, makes me feel uneasy, so I gently push Michael away from his grasp on me.

"So let's go?" I ask Michael ,Smiling .

"Sure babe" he steps back and walks towards the door, but stops at the door frame."Luke, do you have a ride? If you want we could pick you up after I take Jos for dinner" he gestures a hand towards me, wanting me to intertwine my hand in his.Luke is still by my bed, a cold expression on his face.

"Yea.. I'll be in my room, text me when you're here" he said, and at that moment he exited my room.

"What's up with him ?" Michael said, a confused expression on his face.

"I don't know." I simply said.

**

"I ate too much" I say as Michael and I enter his car.

"Me too! But it was Great Italian food." He states, I nod with a smile in return.It's getting late, I look at the cars' radio screen, it's 7:46 pm.
We chatted up a lot at the restaurant, we where there for almost two hours.

"Text Luke and tell him to wait outside the dorm building" I say to Michael. We aren't there yet, but the drive there is less that 5 minutes." WAIT!! You're driving! Let me text him from my phone." I say quickly, I don't want Michael to get In an accident.So I fish my phone out of my small black bag, and begin to text him.