•17•

DONT BE GHOST READERS PLEASE:( VOTE AND COMMENT

Read a/n at the end :)
enjoy x

Chapter 17

I sat on my bed, taking in what will happen in a few minutes. I'm in my dorm room waiting for Luke to knock on my door.Its 10:45 pm, and I'm staring at the pink Victoria Secret bag that's on my wooden floor.Should I wear one tonight? So Luke can give me his opinion on how they look on me? I stand up and grab the pink bag and place it on my bed, I reach in to the bag and get the red lingerie set, and begin to strip off my clothes and replace them with the set.

*

*

*

I am laying on my bed with and oversized red flannel, no pants, just the red flannel covering my half naked body.
I hear a faint knock on my door. I stand up and make my way to the door, I feel my heart beating fast in my chest, I'm nervous to see what he will think of me in my undergarments.I open the door and see him.

Luke stands leaning on my door frame looking at my body from head to toe, slightly grinning.He looks extremely douche tonight, he wears a button up black dress shirt, maybe around four or five buttons are undone at the top of his shirt, revealing his slightly muscular chest, his pants are black skinny jeans (as always) and he wears black converse.He looks good.

"I like this look" he says to me pointing at me up and down.

"I could say the same" I say slightly smirking at him. He let out a quiet laugh under his breathe and enters my room.I close the door silently behind him.

"Okay we have to be really quite, oka-" I try to finish my sentence but he smashes his lips on to mine.

"Then shut up Joselyn" he says through the kiss.
I open my mouth giving him access to dominate my mouth how ever he wants, he moves his tongue around my mouth, I return the gesture and moan slightly as he trails his hand down to my bum and squeezes tightly. He pulls out of the kiss and begins to unbutton my flannel, his eyes widen as he completely removed the shirt that is now on the floor.

"Red is definitely your color!" He chuckles looking at my bra-my boobs.

He looks up at my face again and begins kissing me roughly, slowly pushing my backwards towards my bed.When u feel the edge of my bed I let myself fall on my back, Luke quickly using this time to unbutton his shirt and take it off, revealing his torso.He lets his shirt fall to the ground and climbs above me and begins to make his way to my neck, kissing me swiftly, gently, making my skin crawl at his electrifying touch.

"Luke I thought tonight was all about your pleasure?" I barely say the sentence without completely moaning out the whole thing.

"It is baby, but I have to get myself prepared, which you are making it incredibly easy for me." He stops, brings his body up and moves his eyes to his jeans, his erection showing clearly through this tight jeans.He is making me wet, so wet. I want to please him.

"Are you ready for lesson number 2: Blow jobs ?" He says smirking at me.I grin and shake my head.
"Yes, professor Hemmings" I look at him innocently.

"Oh fuck, that sounds so hot" he says as he bends over to lift me up and brings me to a standing position, he stands straight up.He brings his lips to mine, kissing me softly before putting his right hand on his jeans, gesturing me to take them off, I do as I'm gestured and get on my knees and begin to take of his belt.
"Look up at me while you are taking my jeans off, it makes the experience a lot more pleasing for the guy" he says, so I do as I'm told.I look at him in the eye as I slowly unbutton, and unzip his jeans. He bites his lip as I slowly begin to lower his jeans down to his knees.