•13•

Chapter 13

"I love you" he whispered in to my ear as we laid in his bed,he was spooning me,his chest to my naked back. I gently stroked his arm with the tips of my fingers."I love you too" I said turning around to face him, giving him a big smile.

"You are so beautiful, you know that right?" I hated complements, Michael knew this, so I stayed quiet, burying my head in his chest.

Our afternoon went on exactly as it was, I had a nap and so did he, when I woke I checked my phone reveling the time 11 pm. "Michael I have to leave, its 11 pm, it's late, if I don't leave we will get in even more in trouble then we would already be." I shake his arm waking him up, His expression is unreadable but it's almost as if sad that I have to leave.I don't want to leave, but, we have a person who monitors our rooms at night, Curt is the 25 year old man, who monitors Michaels building, he is tall has dark brown skin and dark brown hair, he and I have had multiple conversations about how I'm not supposed to be here, In Michael's room past 7 pm without the door open, But Michael and I always find a way to get a few minutes of alone time.
"I had fun" he said as I stood up and put on my clothes.
I remained quite, for some reason his words hurt me, don't know why but it felt as if he had picked a hole in my heart with that tiny sentence.You had fun too Joselyn, stop worrying.

When I was done getting dressed, he stood up and gave me a kiss, hugged me and said goodnight to me.He of course offered me to walk me home, but I again, refused.

~

The next morning I woke up to light knocks on my door, I barley heard them so I ignored them for maybe 10 minutes thinking it might be the next door, but after a while the Knocks started getting louder.
"I'm coming" I said in my horrendous morning voice.
"Luke." I said surprised to see him when I opened my door.

He stared at me for a while and laughed, and laughed and laughed.

"What? " I said angry that he woke me and now he is laughing at me.

"So that's why you always have perfect skin?" He says giving me an grin, and leaned on my door frame.Oh fuck. why. didn't I remember I had acne cream all over my face.FUCK.ME.I rolled my eyes at him.
"So you dare to wake me, and then insult me?" I say annoyed pushing him from my door way, I walked towards my bed and climbed back in, Luke had caught the door before it closed so now he is in my room, towering over the side of my bed.
"That wasn't an insult J" he says

The door slams.

"But it wasn't a complement ether" I say "So what's up, do you need anything... why are you in my room anyways?" I say

"Where were you last night?"

"Why do you care"

"Because I came to bring you food, and you weren't here" he says. ugh what do I say.

"I was at Barnes and Noble" I say quickly "getting new books. I needed a new read" I say, half truthfully because I honestly really did need a new read but I hadn't actually gone to the book store.

"Oh, well can we do it tonight?"

"Do what?" I ask

"The walls are paper thin, I don't want to say it" he says, and I laugh at him this time.

"You mean, 'do I want to have sex with you'?" I whisper, he smirks at me.

"Yes exactly that."
I don't know how I feel about this anymore, it feels kinda awkward now that I've had intimate relations with Michael and he, somewhat enjoyed it, so do I really need Luke's help anymore? yes you do, you still don't know how to give a blow job and you will probably bore Michael with you just laying there, doing nothing. God I hate my subconscious.

"Okay." I say looking at him, from my bed.

"Okay, can I pick you up at 7:30 tonight?" He asks.

"Wait where-" he cuts me off

"I'm going to take you to a hotel, I'm not fucking you in a college dorm room." he smirks again. oh fuck

"Okay." I feel my face getting hot as he exits my room.

"Get ready for your first official lesson baby" he says, and then he leaves. leaving me in bed, curious about what in the hell is going to happen tonight.

~
A/N
🚨🚨🚨
FANFIC CHARACTER OPPORTUNITY FOR A LUKE H. AND HARRY S. FANFIC!!! PLS VISIT MY PROFILE AND SEE MY LATEST MESSAGE FOR INFO!!!
🚨🚨🚨

P.S.
CHECK OUT MY BOOK "SPACES" !!!!!