Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Thomas continued to hold me at night and slowly the memory of Torc became less painful.  It was still there and I still loved him but the stabbing pain dulled to an ache.  Then one morning I woke to his intense gaze. I kissed him and he responded more eagerly than other mornings. I pulled away with the question in my eyes.

“You didn’t wake last night, you didn’t call his name or cry out in your sleep.  You slept all night with only me,” he whispered to me.

I thought about it.  Now that he mentioned it I couldn’t remember dreaming at all last night.  Thomas kissed me down my neck.

“I want you so much Blossom.  I want to make love to you right now.  Please let me...”

I kissed him and wrapped my legs around him pulling him into me.  He took a sharp intake of breath as he was enveloped by me.  Then he made love to me.  His eyes never left mine, I angled my hips then I met him with gentle circular movements as I worked my way towards my needs and I cried out as I reached my peak.  His eyes lit up and he became more urgent then, in the morning light, I took his first seed.  He pushed it deep into me and held it there as I felt it leaving him.  Then his eyes came back to mine and he looked at me in reverence.

“I claim your first seed.  I claim the right as your first woman.  I carve my name in your heart as your conquest.  Let all that come after me be compared to only me.  I will cherish your seed and take it with pride.  You shall not forget this morning.” I whispered to him as I rolled him over and straddled him and rubbed against him while kissing him.  Soon I was riding him again and I cried out again, breathing heavily in his arms.  Then he rolled me over and kissed me as he moved with me.

“I claim you as my love.  I carve your name in my heart as the only woman I will ever love, none shall ever compare to you and I will cherish you above everything.  I am proud to call you mine.  I will never ever forget this moment.  I love you.”

We made love all morning ignoring the taunting outside the window and the noises within the house as his mother woke.  We ignored everything else but our need for each other until we could make love no longer and fell into each others arms.  Then he kissed me and we touched each other just running our fingers over the skin memorising each other.

“I am going to take you to the waterfall.  Will you let me do that?”

“The waterfall?”

“Yes it is a beautiful place.  I want you to see it, will you come with me?” I nodded and suddenly he was very eager to go.  He dressed us both quickly and then led me out of the bedroom and the house.

 We walked side by side through the forest.  He told me about his youth in the forest as we walked.  I smiled at him.  He stopped in a sunlit clearing and sighed.

“When you smile now your eyes smile too,” he looked at me seriously as his fingers brushed over my cheeks. Then he kissed me gently in the sunlight. “You are so beautiful, I want to hold you and be everything I can be for you.”

He smiled as he took my hand and pushed through some low lying bushes and led me down a path.  I could hear the water as we descended into the steep valley.  The path was narrow and steep as it clung to the rocky bank.  When we reached the base of the gorge the ground flattened out to a grassy verge leading down to a beautiful clear rock pool with a small waterfall at one end.  The rocks were steep up three sides of the pool with only the small rocky beach to the water.