Untitled Part 16

A New Tune of Love

A Percabeth story

Chapter 16

Disclaimer: I don't own any of these character in this story. They belong to Rick Riordan. I also don't own any of the songs that is in the story. Plus I'm in market for an editor, so if you want the job message me. Also look at the ending stuff.

Annabeth POV.

We were back in Mythology class. Chiron was teaching a lesson on the Trojan War. I was taking notes and beside me, Percy aka 'my boyfriend' was sleeping. I could understand how he felt I was tired too.

The band and I were up late working on new songs that the album the studio decided that they wanted to put out in the next 3 months. So with writing/producing 12 songs, going to school, and having to spend time with needy friends and family; there isn't much time for alone time or alone time with Percy time.

The rest of the class was a blur, I know that I had a full page of notes so I at least knew that my brain was still were in tack. Who am I kidding I'm Annabeth Chase, I think that thing will always be in tack to some intent unlike my seaweed brain.

As the bell rung I 'gently shook', how am I kidding I bluntly screamed Percy awake.

He woke up suddenly gave me a look and I knew that look and took off dashing out the door with a wave to Chiron and down the hall as Percy was hot on my tale.

I was glad we had free period next because if we had another class I don't think we would be on time for it. Anyway I headed towards the courtyard or front with the big tree. As I got to the door for outside I felt two arms around my waist hosting me off the ground and on to their shoulder.

I realize it was Percy and started giggling and hitting Percy back demanding for him to set me on the ground.

"PERCY JACKSON SET ME ON THE GROUND THIS INSTANT." I scream at him.

He laughs and say "I don't think so. You were being me to me I don't have a reason to."

I huff and continue to hit his back and now to wiggle and get out of his hold.

I sets me on the ground and the then wraps his arms around my waits and starts spinning.

He stops spinning and I sets me on the ground this time but doesn't let his hold go.

"Dance with me" he whispers.

"What. Why would I do that? Plus theirs no music." I say trying to get out the situation. The truth is that I don't know how to dance, there was never a time for me to learn how to dance.

"You never need a music to dance." He says as he takes my hand in his and begins to dance with me.

We take a step and I end up stepping on his foot.

"Sorry. I don't know how to dance." I say to him look down at our feet and blushing.

"That never a problem. Follow my lead." He say pulling my chin to look him in the eyes.

Percy Annabeth Both (I changed some of the lyrics to fit more with this.

Take my hand, take a breath

I pull you close and take one step