Chapter 14

A New Tune of Love

A Percabeth story

Chapter 14

Disclaimer: I don't own any of these character in this story. They belong to Rick Riordan. I also don't own any of the songs that is in the story.

Annabeth's POV

It was a week since we had appeared on 'Olympus Live'. In that week we had finished all the songs for the EP and sent them. Were set for the studio sometime at the end of the week.

The situation has been awkward and tense between Percy and I since Thalia announced the whole 'Percabeth thing. We haven't talked much and when I go into to talk to him and makes an accuse and escape me.

Maybe I miss read the signs that he was given me and he doesn't really like me like that. I could have sworn that every time that we almost kissed he had also leaned in. I guess I must have been my imagination. That a bummer.

Well back into present time, the entire gang and I were hanging out in the front of the school building. We all had a free period and Thalia had the brilliant idea that she wanted to go outside even though it starting to get cold.

Silena, Rachel and Piper were lying around and talking about fashion or such.

Percy, Beckendorf, Nico, The Stoll's, Leo and Chris I guess were talking about some type of game.

Clarisse and Thalia were talking about some annoying kid or something.

Juniper, Katie and Grover were talking about something to do with plants.

I was just lying against the tree with my notebook out. Writing in it. I almost have another song finished but I stuck on the final verse.

I was getting nowhere with just sitting out here, so I got my stuff and headed in side towards my room and sat down at the piano.

A few minutes later I heard the door open and stand in the door way.

I turn around and, behold the person is Percy.

We exchanged simply hellos' and he came in and sat down on the bench beside me.

We really didn't talk, I was just skimming my fingers across the keys.

"Why have you been you avoiding me" I break the awkward silence not look away from my fingers.

He shifted besides me and reasoned. "I don't know. I guess I was embarrassed to talk to you."

"Why would you feel embarrassed to talk to me? I don't think there has been a moment since we meet that we couldn't talk to each other." I say.

"Yeah I guess. You have to look also at the fact that my cousin told everyone in the world that the girl I like and I have a couple name even though we aren't together." He response tensely.

I was stunned. He liked me. He liked me back. HE LIKED ME BACK.

"You like me" I say stupidly with a grin on my face.

"Of course, I like you. Why wouldn't I. You are smart, funny and beautiful. Plus you can sing and get along in the band enough that you're in it." He says. I started blushing.

"By the way Percy. I like you too. I actually wrote you a new song and I kind of had really good inspiration." I say to him and grab the guitar from the corner of the room and start to play.