Untitled Part 10

A New Tune of Love

A percabeth story

Chapter 10

k this chapter is dedicated to smileyface1221 for the comment that really made my day and made writing worth it and thank you!!!!!!

            Disclaimer: I don't own the Percy Jackson and the Olympian series or the Heroes of Olympus series or characters. I also don't own any of the songs that I used in the process of writing this.

Annabeth's POV

Why do these embarrassing things keep happening to us?

It seem every time the others come looking for us and then they find us in compromising positions. Take now for instinct. I currently under Percy as he on top, tickling me.

"Why hello. Were we interrupting something?" Jason asks raising an eyebrow at us.

"NO NOTHING AT ALL" we manage with red faces and Percy scrambles off of me and then to our feet.

            "So what are you guys looking for something?" Percy asks trying to save the awkwardness.

"Can't he just keep his mouth shut?" I mummer as I hit my hand on my forehead.

"Yeah, we were just here to tell you that the movie is about to start, but it seemed like you two were busy." Thalia say smirking

"No we weren't. Let's go watch the movie." I say ushering everyone back into the room so we can watch the movie.

"So what movie are we watching?" Piper asks when we are all sitting down.

"Were watching the new Thor movie" Leo replied as he started the movie

The sitting arrangements are that Piper, Jason were sharing a love seat. Leo, Silena and Rachel were on one couch while the strolls and Katie were on another. Juniper, Grover, Chris, Clarisse, and Beck were on the floor but Beck and leaning on the couch in between Silena legs. On the last couch was Nico, Will, Thalia, Percy and I. I got stuck on Percy lap because 'there wasn't enough room' because Thalia decided she wanted to take up most of area I was supposed to sit in.  

Half way through the movie I realized that I had my head on Percy's shoulder and his arms are around my waist. I can't say that it wasn't comfortable because it really was.

The movie soon ended and everyone was still awake.