Break Ups

Chapter 4: Break Ups

Freshmen Year of College 

Second Semester

[Warning: PG-13 

PG-13 - Parents Strongly Cautioned. Some Material May Be Inappropriate For Children Under 13. May go beyond the PG rating in theme, sensuality, language, adult activities or other elements.]

Ron came rushing into Harry and Cho's flat, not bothering to knock he just entered breathing heavily.

"I-came-as-fast-I-could. What-happened?", Ron asked Harry in between breaths as Harry was angry stuffing things into a box.

"Don't really want to talk about it. Just help me pack my stuff.", Harry said putting some of his shirts into his trunk.

Then Ron knew. There was only one reason to why he would be packing-they broke up.

Ron was now helping Harry get his shoes. He hesitated before speaking to Harry again. "A-Are you sure you don't want to t-talk about it?"

Harry let out a gigantic sigh. "She dumped me!"

"Why?"

"Because she fell in love with somebody else.", Harry said while stuffing his shirts into his trunk.

"With who?", Ron asked sitting on the bed.

"Credric Diggory! You know the Junior in Hufflepuff. BUT that's not the point Ron! She dumped me!"

"I mean, how did you find out-no scratch that. Did you catch them or something? OH BLOODY HELL!", Ron said as he shot up from the bed. "In this bed?!", he asked while pointing to the queen sized bed.

"NO! No. No. No. No. She just told me. Remember I told you we made a pact, if you were to find somebody else you tell the other person?"

"Yeah. Well, nobody takes that pact seriously. You just say it and agree with it to save your own arse."

"Yeah, well, I must be hell of a lucky guy because my girlfriend-she is really loyal to her pacts.", Harry said sarcastically.

"At least she told you. Isn't that a good thing?", Ron asked while picking some of Harry's CDs and putting them into the trunk.

"Yes, but it's the way she told me."

"How did she tell you?", Ron asked."

{flashback: Harrys POV}

"It was the same pub where we met. It was the same pub where we decided to move in together. It was where I told her to display her art work. It was where she had her first art show.

I'm just standing there in front of the master piece of the whole art show along with the crowd waiting for her to reveal it and remove the red cloth.

She told me to stand there and it was really important to come, so being the supportive boyfriend I am I did what I was told.

And I'm thinking of how much I love her and how can't I believe I can love somebody as much as her. Then she reveals the master piece of the show.

'Hello everybody! I just want to thank you for coming to my art show. Now, I'm going to reveal my master piece of the whole show it's called "Harry, I don't know how to say it-so I'll paint it."', Cho said as she pulled down the read cover.

So there I stood in front of the painting. It was a painting of me standing in shock as Cho and Cedric walked away together hand-in-hand into the beautiful sunset."