You Again?

Chapter 3: You Again?

Two Years Later  

Freshmen Year of College

Harry was walking through the court yard. There was an aisle of all kinds of club sign ups, nature club, chess club, yearbook club, and the list goes on.

"Join our book club", a girl said while handling Harry a yellow flyer.

Though, Harry had no intention to actually joining the book club he took the flyer and politely mumbled thanks. Just before he could continue on his way, he saw a girl with familiar brown bushy hair.

"Hermione?", Harry called out as Hermione broke away from the heated kiss with her boyfriend, he assumed. Hermione looked around the swarm of people to see who was calling her.

"Hermione, it is you!"

Hermione looked at Harry surprisingly. She was speechless, she was trying to process possible explanations to why he was here at this moment talking to her. 'He just visiting someone or dropping someone off. He doesn't go to school here.'

"I can't believe it! Are you going to school here too?", Harry continued.

"I-uh yes.", Hermione said stumbling to find the right words. 'Bloody hell.', she cursed in her head.

Then, a boy with brown hair next to Hermione cleared his throat trying to get Hermione's attention.

"Oh Harry, and this is Justin. Justin, Harry. Harry, Justin.", Hermione introduced.

Justin held out his hand, "Justin Finch-Fletchley, it's a pleasure to meet you Harry..."

"Potter, Harry Potter.", Harry finished as he shook Justin's hand. Harry flashed him a famous Potter smile, while Justin smiled back but Harry could tell it was a little forced.

"Hermione and I go way back", Harry said.

"Really?", Justin said raising his eyebrows giving Hermione a questioning look. Hermione quickly away from his uncomfortable gaze.

"Well, um- I better get going. It was nice seeing you again and nice meeting you, Justin. Bye.", Harry said before leaving.

"Go way back, huh?", Justin asked Hermione once Harry was far from hearing distance.

"Long story.", Hermione said before changing the subject. "So, where were we before we were interrupted?" Hermione ask cheekily.

Justin smiled before leaning in to kiss Hermione. The moment their lips touched, Justin's watch beeped.

"As much as I would like to continue, I'm going to miss my flight."

Hermione let out a sigh. "Why couldn't your school be closer?", Hermione complained.

"I wish it was. Bye Hermione, I'll call you before my flight, okay?"

Hermione gave him a sad smile before kissing him on the cheek. "Bye Justin, have a safe flight."

***

After receiving a call from Justin, Hermione quickly made her way to the registration office.

Once she arrived, she wasn't pleased too see a gigantic line. "Great!", Hermione said to herself quietly as she made her way to the back of the line. There she saw a boy with familiar messy dark black hair. 'Today, must be my lucky day.', Hermione thought to herself as she stood next to Harry hoping he wouldn't notice her.

"So, is he your high school sweetheart?", Harry asked.

"As a matter of fact, he is.", Hermione said with a little less enthusiastic tone.