+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Maybe not a class, but a teacher," Scott said. I zoned back in  on this and smirked, knowing who he was talking about.

"Who? Derek? Did you forget the part where we got him chucked in jail?" Stiles asked.

"You," I piped in. "You got him chucked in jail. Not me." Scott grumbled and Stiles jumped.

"I thought you were asleep!" Stiles yelled, causing Mr Harris turn around and look at us. He shook his head and faced the board again.

"Can you please turn your music down? It's a very unladylike song. Mom wouldn't like you having that song on your phone," Scott said, as I put one of my earbuds in and put the other in my pocket.

"What song is it?" Stiles asked. I simply smirked and handed him my other earbud.

I look inside of myself

And try to find someone else

Someone who's willing to die

As to watch you crying for help

He listened to the first few lines and made a startled face.

"Lovely song," he said, looking at me warily.

"Thanks. It's called I Don't Wanna Die by Hollywood Undead. I have loads of their songs," I said, grinning like a maniac.

"Anyways, maybe it was our blood on the door," Scott said, motioning to me aswell. I nodded.

"Or an animals blood. You know, maybe you caught a rabbit or something..." Stiles trailed off.

"And did what?" Scott asked.

"Ate it. Duh..." I answered. He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Raw?"

"No," Stiles started.

"We stopped to bake it in our little werewolf oven," I finished. 

"Miss McCall! If that's your idea of a hushed whisper, you may want to pull the earplugs out every once in a while. I think, you three would benefit from a little distance?" He motioned for us move to different places in the room. "Let me know if the separation anxiety becomes too much to handle."

After a couple minutes, I fell to the floor, my head lolling to the side.

"Miss McCall? What on earth are you doing?" Mr Harris asked me.

"I'm dead sir!"

"And you're dead because?" He asked me. Bad choice.

"Separation... Anxiety..." I gasped out. The entire class started laughing.

"Both McCall's! Stilinski! Detention!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She was a fast machine

She kept her motor clean

She was the best damn woman I  have, ever seen

She had these sightless eyes, tellin me n-

Suddenly, my earphones were ripped out my ears.

"You have to teach me how to bowl!" Scott whined. "I'm going with Allison and I'm a terrible bowler!"

"Look, I would, but Derek's training me later. Sorry," I said, walking away. He tensed up at Derek's name, but relaxed when he heard 'training'.