Chapter 4

"Rule number one around here, when not spoken to, leave. You seemed to understand that."

"Yeah well hope it goes both ways." Gemma gave me an approving look. She's not so bad.

"So tell me why'd you move here?"

"Just felt as if I needed a fresh start"

"So you came here? Decided to hop on a strangers bike to sit here & talk to his mom?"

"I mean i did say fresh start"

"You do know Jax has an old lady" I was quite shocked at what Gemma was getting at right now.

"What are you getting at Gemma?"

"Nothing we're just chatting. We just don't need more issues, specially a 90 pound big tit blue eyed brunette issue" I just stared at Gemma & didn't say anything. I couldn't since someone interrupted our little chat.

"Hey Gemma Tara is looking for you" 

"Is that Tara the brunette?" She looked at me surprised.

"I already met her she's my neighbor is that Jax's old lady you're talking about?"

"Come on" she said. We both went outside & Tara looked at me very still.

"Neighbor right? You're in my husbands shop with my mother in law, well things have escalated very quickly."

"She's good don't worry" Gemma said, both of them talking as if I wasn't here.

"He was just helping me get a job since I don't have one."

"So you decided to be Gemma's maid"

"It ain't even like that if there's a problem here you can tell me straight up & I'll leave, no hard feelings." Gemma looked at Tara & Tara looked at me & everyone was looking at us but we were too oblivious to notice them.

"There's no problem at all. Just concerned." In that moment Jax came out of the clubhouse towards the three of us. He went over to Tara & put his arm around her & kissed her head. He looked as if he wanted to crack up.

"We good here?" He asked not concerned but curious, smirking. Tara & Gemma looked at me to answer.

"Yup just getting to my neighbors.I said & Tara & Jax pulled aside to discuss something.

"You handled that well." said Gemma.

"Come on you must be hungry, then I'll take you home" she said & we got in her car & drove off. I'm not so sure if I want to be affiliated with these people. They're all so.. different. I guess we'll see how it goes.