Fourty-Seven || Be A Vixen

Start from the beginning

Stiles laughed, squeezing her waist. "It's meant to keep you from possibly killing me, not to be a kink."

Jacy's cheeks lightly flushed as she laughed. "Just, uh, don't let your dad see them."

"See what?"

Jacy and Stiles let go of each other, together saying, "Nothing."

Sheriff Stilinski, in uniform with a coffee mug, was stopped in the hallway with raised eyebrows. "Okay..." He looked between the two, both confused and suspicious.

Like a nightmare, his eyes found the chains with fabric cuffs sitting on the bed.

"I, uh," Sheriff waved a hand, "I don't want to know. I really don't want to know."

Jacy closed her eyes, her hand on her forehead.

Stiles on the other hand scratched the back of his head. "It's not what it looks like."

The Sheriff began to back up, "I don't want to know."

"There's nothing to know," Stiles called, only to be swatted by Jacy.

"I told you." Jacy picked her bag up off the floor and pulled out her car keys.

Stiles groaned, grabbing his backpack off of his desk chair and put it over his shoulder. "I know." He rubbed his forehead, picking up the shackles off his bed and stuffing them away in his dresser. "Let's just go to school. We have to try to catch Liam."

"I don't get how you're a sheriff's kid," Jacy said with a shake of her head. "You're going to end up in jail by the time you're twenty."

"I've still got three years," he replied. He took her glare in stride, going down the hall behind her. "Oh come on, Jace. Everything will be fine."

Jacy went outside with Stiles, hoping he was right.

||

Stiles walked through the front doors of the school, his hand in Jacy's. He pulled out his phone, Scott's face on the screen. "Yo-"

"Locker room hall," Scott said on the phone before Stiles could fully answer.

"On it," Stiles immediately replied. Pocketing his phone, he looked to Jacy.

"Go, but please try not to kidnap him again." Jacy let go of Stiles, watching him set off in a run. She shook her head, "Jesus Christ."

Stiles darted down the hall, skidding to a halt to cut off Liam from escaping. "Liam, hey!"

"We need to talk," Scott said, closing in on him.

"No, you need to back the hell up, okay? Both of you."

"Can you just listen for one second? Please?"

Liam's heart was racing, but he gave Scott a look to continue.

Scott tried to think of how to start, and only one came to mine. "Liam...we're brothers now."

Liam's eyebrows furrowed, "What?"

"Oh, God." Stiles could tell it was going downhill. "That's..."

"What are you talking about?" Liam sharply asked. "We just met and you bit me."

"The bite..." Scott was out of his league, trying to quote Derek. "The bite is a gift."

"Scott, stop," Stiles said. "Please, stop." He went around Liam and stood next next to Scott before pointing to the freshman. "You, you, we are trying to help you, you little runt."