Epilogue

"That's the end?" the little girl asked, her quiet voice resounding through the lilac bedroom. Her mother smiled and closed the book.

"That's it, little flower girl. The story of how mummy and daddy fell in love," Bianca Straub replied. She and Mitchell had written the story together when she had first gotten pregnant with their daughter Daisy. It was to remind them of what had brought them together, and to show their child what it means to truly care for someone. 

"Tell me another story!" Daisy chirped. 

"Not tonight, it's past your bed time," Bee said. Daisy sighed and lay down in her bed, clutching a very worn out looking stuffed bumblebee. Bee tucked her in, bid her goodnight, and flipped on a strawberry shaped nightlight before tiptoeing out the door. 

She walked downstairs and sat down on the couch with Straub, who was scrolling contentedly through tumblr on his laptop. They'd been married for almost three years now, and he was still using that old thing.  They were both still doing YouTube, but Straub had used his new diploma to get a part time job at a bakery down the street. Bee wasn't complaining- he was always bringing home extra treats. 

"Is our little ball of sunshine asleep?" He asked, closing tumblr and focusing his attention on his wife. 

"Yup. I read her our story tonight. I think she liked it," Bee said. Straub grinned.

"That's good news! I hope she doesn't judge me for my terrible writing skills as a teenager..." he said. Bee laughed.

"It's not that bad, I swear. And I'm not just saying that cause I love you," she assured him. 

"Sure..." Straub said, smirking and reopening tumblr. 

They sat like that for a few hours more, talking and laughing and remembering their past adventures. Then they moved upstairs, got ready for bed, and fell asleep as the moonlight shone through their window. 

In a few hours time, Straub will be off to the bakery, Bee will be recording, and Daisy will be chatting up a storm on her way to preschool. But as of now, everything is still.

-=+=-

Author's note:

Thank you all for making to the end! This is my first fanfic, so I'm a bit of a noob on here xD

I wasn't sure how this was going to work out, but it came out alright didn't it?

Thanks again for reading, and hope you all enjoyed :)

~Cinnatoast

(also if you've come from the lands of instagram my user is @.robotsandpizza ;) I just have another name on here lol)