Chapter 5 : The Land Of Pandas , A Song Of War And Konoha Here We Come

Third Persons POV

Naruko , her red hair scattered everywhere , fluttered her eyes open to see the Panda Leader .

Baba as most called him looked at Naruko , his eye opened as he exhaled his smoke and gruffed out .

" Naruko your awake " he stated as his 2 Cubs played with him , his leaf pipe was hanging out of his mouth as the twins played .

The twins looked at her with wide eyes before tackling her like she was nothing , she laughed at them .

" Hello Baba , Zaba and Jaba " she said . They all nodded , Naruko sat back as her sum,onions and friends played around her feet and smoked his lead pipe .

Suddenly Nima appeared on her belly and snuggled into its warmth , Naruko smiled softly and pet her long time friend who was training for her people's special technique in the Land Of Pandas .

Naruko tightened her ponytail and rubbed her stomach , she thought about her older brother and how she had left Konoha . Though she hasn't regretted living the easy life so far with a husband in their fairy tale home , she had missed her friends and family very much .

She stroked Nima's fuzzy black fur and scratched her ears to which the baby panda squealed slightly but it came out as a cute sound that sent Naruko squealing instead at her little best friend .

" Kawaii ' she exclaimed as she lightly hugged the panda. It was normal for the summonings that she would often be either happy , sad or extremely pissed off .

So they tended to suck it up because on time she brought her husband to the Land Of Pandas and he ended in a bloody pulp once she was done with him when he commented on Nima's fur and how it looked weird when just dried from being wet .

Naruko loved Nima and was obviously very protective of her even though it's supposed to be the other way around.

So Naruko fell asleep surround by the peaceful aura , the tall calming bamboo trees , as she rubbed her tummy while stroking Nima's soft fuzzy fur . she had closed her eyes while doing this .

Time Skip To A Week Or Month ......... ( Naruko's POV )

I decided that my stay here in The Land Of Pandas was long enough , you see time here slows down so that one week is actually 2 where Sasuke is .

I've been here for about a months time so it's actually been 2 months in the shinobi lands .

I wanted to see Granny Kimiko again and see how everyone and everything was doing .

Turning around to face Baba and my summonings I bowed , I stood upwards again and smiled .

" Thank You Baba and everyone , Nima and I will be heading back now . My due date is upon me soon and I need to see my husband again " I said .

They all smiled and said their goodbyes to me , I walked through the bamboo entrance and I was instantly transported to my great grandmothers house on top of the mountain .

Shinobi World .....

I looked from the pond I resurfaced from and saw Grannh smoking a pipe , she only did this when she was tense or worried .

" Granmy are you okay ? " I asked her . She looked at me and exhaled smoke , she patted the spot next to her and looked out at the calm mountain scenery .

" My child , The Fourth Great Shinobi War has come " she spoke to me and I gasped.

" What of Sasuke granny ? " I asked worriedly . " I don't know of his whereabouts but I suggest we go to Konoha soon " she answered .

" Okay , but let's admire this sunset before flash stepping granny . It might be the last time till we are able to see it again " I suggested and she looked at me as she exhaled once again .

" Very well Naruko. I suppose you are right , let me sing you a song about the Bijuu as we do . From what I heard , this is what it's all about to protect your brother and the 8 tails " she answered and I nodded .

Tailed Beast And Jinchuuriki Counting Song ; English Version .....

One, dozing off more than humans, Shukaku

Two, burning with fire, Matatabi

Three, leave the water to him, Isobu

Four, hot as lava, Son Gokū

Five, always on the run, Kokuō

Six, not overdoing it and not in hurry, Saiken

Seven, the flying leaf insect, Chōmei

Eight, "whee" as expected, Gyūki

Nine, past-and-present all-mighty, Kurama

All the Tailed Beasts have gathered together magnificently

They're a little difficult, but they're good names

They all have splendid names

They all have fantastic names

One, with awful bags under his eyes, Gaara

Two, gently brushing a meowing cat, Yugito

Three, the Fourth Mizukage, Yagura

Four, forty years with Four-Tails, Rōshi

Five, with stern power, Han

Six, quiet and casually dressed, Utakata

Seven, the soothing kunoichi, Fū

Eight, with the sick raps, Killer B

Nine, from Konoha, Uzumaki Naruto

All of the very strong jinchūriki

Can they become friends with the Tailed-Beasts

They're all splendid ninja

They're all fantastic ninja

" I'll teach you the song later my dear grandchild , for now we shall go to Konoha " Granny said.

I nodded and we packed up our belongings , Konoha here we come ....