Chapter 2 : Flashback 1 ; Land Of Demons

Naruko's POV

It's been 2 months now and my stomach has been starting to show obviously , I thought back to a memory of the woman in the mountain who helped me whiteout anything in return .

Because I'm grateful to her , without her I wouldn't be able to see my child's smile , my child's eyes . My husbands face or my brothers arms open for me to cry like the little sister needing her big brother I am .

Flash Back Starts ..... ( Naruko's POV )

I finally made it up the 100,000,000 steps in order to get up this stupid mountain .

I saw a very traditional Japanese home and a small old woman with a warm smile , squinting eyelids , a purple kimono with red obi and grey hair in a bun perfectly neat as she held a fan to fan herself in this Jesus Christ hot weather .

The front door were she sat has a pond in front of it and I fell into it face planting .

" Excuse me miss , but do you mind if I accompany you and ask you for a favor right after I try to not die " I asked .

She chuckled .

" Of course my child " she giggled innocently and soon I got up .

I nodded and walked over to her .

" Your blind I presume " she asked .

I nodded " After I was born , someone purposely did this to me . I've been like this since then . I've got an older twin brother , my boyfriend left our home town to kill his brother for revenge because he's hell bent on that . On top of that , the reason he left is because a pedophile snake man who only wants his body . I'm scared for him and honestly I'm one of those girls who aren't scared of anything . Heck I'm not scared of childbirth and I heard men can die from it because the pains unbearable . My poor mother , she gave birth to my mother and she was a Jinchuuriki , the seal is pretty much weakened a lot at that time . Then I was a surprise to them all . My life is pretty fucked up " I muttered the old woman as I banged my head up against her door .

" To top it off I'm friggen crazy enough to come up here when I'm blind without using my chakra . Because I'm gonna be honest here , I need you to unfreeze my nerves in my eyes lady " I said .

She chuckled .

" Most people lie and be respectful to me because I can help them , your the first blind woman or girl in your case to ever say everything so blunt and rude " she said .

I felt hope leave me when she said that .

" That's exactly why I never helped the others but I'm gonna help you child . What's your name ? " she asked me and my hope instantly returned.

" Naruko Kira Uzumaki Namikaze " I said truthfully .

" oh and Uzumaki , that makes two of us child . My name is Kimiko Uzumaki , my child , I see youth in you and of our clans survival , you'll definitely pass on the Uzumaki line , maybe even you brother . Tell me , was your mother Kushina Uzumaki ? " she asked .

" Yes she was Kimiko , by the way it's nice to meet a fellow brethren " I said as I shook her hand and she nodded .

" Likewise and I thought so . Kushina died but you my dear look so much like her I thought she was coming up these steps to see her dear old granny once again " she joked and I instantly hugged her .

" Your my great grandmother aren't you ? " I asked and she nodded before hugging back .

" So I've got two great grandchildren , what's my other great grandchild's name Naruko ? " she asked .