1. The Morning after...

I woke up with my head throbbing and next to something warm and slightly squishy. Groggily I open my eyes to squint at my surroundings and find that I’m not in my own room...again.  Taking in the room I’m not overly shocked to see a floor covered in clothes, rubbish and what looks like pizza? All surfaces are made invisible by the over flowing food wrappers, empty beer cans and bottles of vodka. So predictable.

Smiling slightly I prop myself up to take in the person fast asleep next to me, not a bad catch if I do say so myself. His toned tanned skin glistens slightly through a gap in the curtains, a mop of shaggy brown hair falls messily on his head, suggesting what we got up to last night. His face was peaceful and covered with light stubble around his chin. Overall not a bad stranger to fall into bed with.

Curiously I lift the black sheets from his abdomen and measure up his penis. Impressed I drop the sheets and begin to survey the room for my clothing. A leopard dress if memory serves me correctly. Locating it next to the door I frolic my naked behind over to grab it, damn it, must have been a better night than I thought given that my dress somehow managed to get ripped. Luckily my underwear isn’t far away, sliding them on I set to finding my bra, bingo.

Now half dress all that is missing is something to actually wear. I pick up a shirt and give it a sniff, not too bad, I throw that on over my lingerie and turn to leave.

“Going so soon?”

Damn it. I turn back to look at him and try with all my might to give him a name.

“Yeah gotta go, place to be, people to do you know how it is, it was fun ahh...” whats his name? Whats his name! “...yeah so give me a call sometime and we’ll do it again.” I turn again to leave but unfortunately he persists.

“My names Cameron and I don’t have your number.”

Act like you don’t hear him...

 I keep walking and manage to discover the front door where I find my bag and shoes. Okay now just need to get a cab out of this joint.

Ahh shit, I’m out of cash

I head back down the corridor to Cameron was it’s? Room. His probed up in bed watching the door as if knowing that I was going to come back. He gets a smug smirk on his face cementing what I already knew.

“Back already?”

“Yeap pretty much, can I borrow twenty bucks?” I say directly, not in the mood to beat around the bush.

“Borrow implies you’ll have to return it. How do you suppose I can get my money back if I don’t have any way to contact you?”

Ahh why must they all try to play games and find ways to contact me, fuck.

“okay, so you have two options, one I give you a blow job and you give me a twenty or I give you a fake number and you still give me twenty... you have ten seconds to decided go...” poor guy, he looks a little taken aback.

I hold up my fingers as though counting like I don’t already know what his going to pick... I only have to get to five before he answers.

“Option one it is then” he says still smugly although he still looking slightly confused.

So predictable.

I walk back over to the bed and slide underneath the covers, working my way up to his penis. It really is quite impressive. After making him hard I begin to suck, lick and rub, I can hear him groaning and moaning sounding much like a cow to be honest. I stifle my laughter at his ridiculous noises and finish up my work. It doesn’t take long before he comes and I have get a mouth full deciding... spitting the sticky semen in his bed sheets for him to clean up later.

I wiggle myself back out of his bed and look at him expectantly. He groans one more time and with some effort pulls himself out of bed. He walks past me into the hall and I take him in from behind, no wonder I was attracted to him, his ass is just as impressive as his front.

“Stop checking me out...” he says throwing me a playful and somewhat sultry look behind him. Yeap, definitely see why I thought him to be so hot. I follow his magnificent behind down the corridor to the kitchen where he grabs his wallet and gives me a fifty.

“keep the change” he says.

His standing close to me so that I can smell his rustic scent and a hint of old sex, guessing ours. We’re standing so close that there is probably only a few millimetres between us.

“Sure you’re not up for another round Aria?” he whispers softly in my ear while pulling us together with a tug on my waist. Huh at least he remembered my name.

Tempting...

I reach up and grab him behind the neck and kiss him passionately, he responds instantly hands sliding from my waist to my hips down my thighs and making their way up the inner side rubbing slightly, I can tell his starting to get excited already, he trusts his groin into mine and I smile and bite him on the lip.

He pulls back slightly and I break the kiss keeping my lips lingering.

“Maybe another time...” I murmur and push back, walking towards the door. I can hear him laughing behind me.

“Tease” he calls after me in an amused tone making me smile. “And I want my shirt back”