Written In The Stars (Niall Horan / completed)

CH 1 

I lived in a small apartment in London, I worked as the personal assistant of Chloe Straizz one of the most known event organizer in the UK, she was so picky, she needed everything perfect and I needed to do everything perfect for her. She couldn't miss anything or she'd kill me immediately. 

I needed to deliver the schedule of the event fast to Chloe as she asked me to do it, I was walking through a hall when a door surprisingly opened in front of me making me fall into the ground and drop all the papers I had in my hand. 

Nicole: What the fuck? -I said mad looking at the papers placed all over the ground. 

X: Im so sorry let me help you -someone said behind the door giving me his hand to help me. 

Nicole: Are you fucking serious? -I yelled looking up to who the hell was the one who did this and I stood speechless. 

X: Im sorry... I didn't know you were walking so fast! -he kept offering me his help. 

Nicole: I... I -I took his hand and got up still looking at him impressed. 

X: Are you ok? Here -he started to pick all the papers from the ground and gave them to me. 

Nicole: It's ok... thank you -I said taking the papers from him. 

I couldn't believe it was actually him, I mean Im sure it wasn't him and I was just having a bad nightmare, but first of all I needed to deliver that schedule, so works first! 

Nicole: You should be more careful -I said walking away. 

X: I will thank you -he said while he also walked away. 

I got to Chloe's office, she was as always stressed and yelling to someone at the phone, I got into the office in silence until she hung up. 

Nicole: Here Chloe, the schedule you asked for -she looked at me and took it. 

Chloe: Um... yes, yes, aha, wait- she looked at me angry, something was wrong- what in the world? Nicole, there's a part missing! The most important one, the part right after the cocktail! 

Nicole: What? But I had everything in my hands -I said confused and scared. 

Chloe: Well obviously there's a part which you didn't bring or lost, so please could you go and find it NOW? -she said angry and in a sarcastic way. 

Nicole: Yes Chloe Im going to look for it right away -I said walking to the door. 

Chloe: If you don't find it don't even bother in coming back you hear me? -she said picking up her phone. 

What am I going to do now? I lost a part of the schedule, probably when I collided with that boy; I bet the paper might be in the ground, I went to the same spot where we collided. 

X: Excuse me -someone behind me said while I was searching in the ground for the missing paper. 

Nicole: What now -I said looking at him speechless and taking a breath right after looking at him and his notorious curls, seriously? Two on a row? This was definitely real. 

X: Im sorry... I... I just wanted to know where the bathroom is? -he shyly asked. 

Nicole: Im sorry... over there the first door to the left -I said while getting up from the ground. 

X: Thank you -he slowly walked away. 

Nicole: Hey -I said making him stop and turn around. 

X: Yes? -he said walking near me again.