98 times

heyyyyyyy Idk what to say.... ok here is the next chapter :)

~Rebecca

~lucys pov~

its been a fucking week. a week. A WEEK !!. I can't believe nobody has come and saved me. I have been raped 14 times a day. let's see...14 x 7 . thats...98 times. JESUS CHRIST ok I think I might die if someone doesn't save me. just then the window smashed. glass flying every. then 10 figures stepped through. they removed their masks....

the boys. el , dani, perrie,Sara and Emily. I jump up from the bed and run to niall. I hug him Tight.

"you never forgot me" I smile crying

"how could I forget you lucy" he whispers. loud foot steps came closer to the room.

"guys go to the van and call Paul ok hurry... ill be fine." they climbed out the window and ran to the van. just as he entered the room I ran to the window to jump down but on the. ground it was surrounded by the rapers. I climbed out and onto To roof . he swiftly followed. I walked to the other side as he git closer to me.

"bye bye princess " he smirked and pushed me. every thing went in slow motion. I fell backwards of the roof. falling slowly. I heard cheers as the rapers stood back. I heard screams and running. but it was to late my back collided with the floor. in the words of Taylor swift. now your lying on the cold hard ground.

~nialls pov~

I looked up when I heard the cheering and I saw lucy falling off the roof. I jump up and ran towards her. but it was to late. she hit the floor. her eyes wired in pain as she let out a gasp. then she silenced. I ran over pushing through the crowd.

" this can't be happening" I knelt down beside her . she's breathing just unconsious. I picked her up and ran to the van. I pulled her inside with me.

"TO THE HOSPITAL" and we sped off to the hospital.

"UNCONSIOUS GIRL HELP" Louis shouted as we walked into the hospital. I held lucy close carrying her bridal style.

"ok .. LET'S GET. HER TO A ROOM" the nurse shouted leading me as we ran to the nearest room. I placed her on the bed. lucy was bleedy heaverly in the lower area... the nurse knew what was wrong.

"OK WE NEED TI GET HER TO THE OPPERATING THEATER NOW" she shouted as we pushed the bed to the lift (elevator)

"so what happened" she asked as we went up.

"she was kidnapped and raped atleast 14 times and she fell off a 2 story building" the nurse nodded as we exited the lift

"sorry you can't come any further" she smiled as more nurses came and pushed her to the opperating theater.