1. Meeting

The girls whispered to each other as they waited impatiently for the others to arrive. Once the door bell rang they raced to it, letting the fairly large group of girls inside. They gathered into the living room, ignoring the redhead who was in the kitchen, lost in her studies to even give them a single glance. They sat down, anger and sadness piercing through each of them.

"Now that everyone is here we can focus on the main object." The ravenette breathed out, her pulse jumping and her mind racing with possible ways to get away with murder.

"Teaching those idiotic yet irresistible boys a lesson." Another girl piped up, she was wearing a black fur coat with a yellow mini dress and black high heel boots. The outfit, even though was fancy, was an everyday thing for her, she was never not seen dressed up.

"But how?!" The blue eyed, pig-tailed blonde whined, her eyes red and puffy from crying. She wasn't good at this kind of thing, she was to sweet, to nice, to innocent.

One of the few brunettes hummed lightly, her baby blue eyes dancing with mischief, "That's why we are all here; to come up with a full proof plan." She wanted nothing more than to crush those boys but she had patients. She knew they were bound to come up with something.

"It all comes down to how badly we want to hurt them and how we can do it." Another blonde spoke up, except her hair was in a single pony tail and she had a bad back ground, with her whole family each being locked up more than once.

They all sat in deep thought for a while, they each knew how badly they wanted to hurt the group of boys they just needed the how part. The ravenette let a smirk slip on her face but before she could even get a word out, her sister spoke.

"We can't kill them either." She stated, giving her agitated sister a small smile.

They sunk back into silence, their was a million ways to get back at some one but not a single one of them would work on those boys. Time passed and they were becoming restless, throwing around a few of ideas but none seemed full proof, or painful enough. Soon the sisters moved into the kitchen to get all the girls something to eat and drink.

The ravenette let out a breath, glancing at her other sister, "You made up your mind yet?" She asked, hoping to get her mind off of the revenge plan by getting into her sisters life.

She sighed, pushing up her thick framed glasses, "It's a tough decision, Buttercup, I love the challenge, but it's a long commute, I don't know if I'd be able to do it..."

"Just do whatever makes you happy, Blossom, either way it's going to be a hard road to travel down you just have to go with what feels right." The blonde added before disappearing into the living room carrying to trays of drinks for the other girls.

"Good luck." Buttercup said as she followed Bubbles out, holding the snacks. Except something was knawing at the back of her mind, seeing her red head sister and talking to her sparked some new ideas into her head.

She set down the snacks before pacing the floor, trying to fit the pieces together like a puzzle. It was annoying to say the least, except she realized something she hadn't before.

A dark smirk slipping onto her features as she looked up to the kitchen, "Oh Blossom!" She called out as the other girls gave her a confused expression.