Chapter Twelve

Yo guys! We're back! Sorry for being gone for so long, we've both just be extremely busy. I'm happy to update now, hope you like this chapter. Thanks <3

I woke up the a throbbing sensation in my head. I tried desperately to get up but was unable to. Slowly my eyes began to focus. I looked up at a ceiling I didn't recognize. I heard movement coming from my right side. I slowly moved my head. Soon my eyes focused on a familiar face, Kyle. He looked at me, tears in eyes. He was tied down a chair and gagged. I tried to call out to him, but I was at a loss for words. Suddenly Kyle looked up, horror spread across his face.

I slowly, but surely turned to the direction of Kyle's gaze. There it was. The devil himself. Bryan Stars. He was smiling and breathing heavily. He had a pair of dark wings on his back.

"Hello my little dark Angel." he whispered, his voice raspy. Tears instantly started falling down my cheeks. What would Bryan do to us?

He started towards me, and I attempted to scream. He quickly gagged my mouth, and tied my limbs together. I looked Kyle in the eyes as he did so. Soon, Bryan started to undress me. Kyle refused to look me in the eyes. He looked to the side, trying to avoid my gaze.

Soon, I was totally naked.Bryan moved his head down to my rips. He slowly licked each crevice of my chest. His tongue was slimy. I closed my eyes tightly, praying it would be over soon.

He started making his way up, and he eventually hit my lips. He planted a kiss right on my mouth. I could feel his hot breath in my mouth. He tasted like urine. At this point I was balling. Kyle was my first kiss, and I had hoped my last. Now I was tainted. Bryan continued to lick the inside of my mouth clean. Even scraping up left over bits of food and eating it. I wanted to puke. Soon, Bryans voice broke the silence.

"Are you ready, my Angel?" he questioned. I vigorously shook my head no, pleading him to stop. He smiled in response. I looked over to Kyle, he was shifting uncomfortably. I wanted to grab him so bad. But I couldn't.

Bryan reached over to the bedside table and opened a box of condoms.

"Oh, you'll have to excuse me." Bryan said laughing. "I just peed the bed in excitement." he continued giggling.

As soon as he said that, I felt a wet warm sensation under me on the sheets. I gagged. I looked at Bryan as he slid the condom on. He had the biggest penis I had ever seen. It easily surpassed 8 inches. I could still see my name carved on it. My eyes began to widen with fear. There was no way it would fit.

"Get ready" he mouthed to me, licking his urine stained lips. My face cringed in disgust. Bryan was going to take my virginity. A man, with Angel wings and black lipstick, was about to take my innocence. I sat there, waiting.

IM SO SORRY! I just left you guys on a cliff hanger and I'm legit super sorry fam. But this is all I've written so far and I wanted to update so bad. So I apologize. But I hoped you enjoyed it, I sure loved writing it Lmao.