I'm Conscious and Unconscious at the same time

I'm in the state where I'm unconscious and conscious at the same time. Don't get what I mean? I'll explain it to you. I'm dead asleep, not able to move but some how my spirit had came out of my body and I'm watching myself being taking my these darks heartless figures. I was scared to death what are going to do with me? Are they going to kill me? It sucks because I can't do anything about it. I'm watching myself, yes. But am I able to move my motionless body, no. Then there was a change in scenery. 

          I was underground and its power was mesmerizing. It felt dark and heartless here. No one would even hear you scream or help because this dark magick would put them in a trance. I saw 2 nether alters with beds. 1 specimen occupied one bed and the other alter was unoccupied. The dark figures became more vivid as they lie me down onto the bed. It was Sasha and this other man, I assume it's Gene. They were doing a specific ritual. I knew exactly what they were doing and I couldn't bear myself to watch.

AlyssaCanSmile77- ( Short chapter but it was very intense. You might get another chapter today. I'm going to be working on Daughter of Poseidon most of the day though. I'm in the mood for writing so their can be several chapters by the end of the day maybe.)