Meet Ally the Demon Soul!

Aphmau's 3rd POV
"Demon soul? W-who are you?"

Aphmau said with fear in her voice, the first time after her shadow knight transformation.

The woman stepped out even further toward Aphmau

"The name's Ally Jackson and it looks like we have another demon soul wondering around the nether after her shadow knight transformation."

Ally said with a malicious voice

"Wait, wait, wait... Demon souls? How exactly am I a demon soul? Can you explain it to me?"

Aphmau said curiously

"Well, I-can't-tell-you-here. We-can't be-seen-by-shadow-Knights. They'll think-we're-up-to-no-good."

Ally said rushing her words

"Come on follow-err I mean hold my hand."

Ally said

"Ok, do you think I'm stupid! I know that if I hold your hand it can have some poison shard or magick that can kill me. I'm not taking any chances."

Aphmau said with a suspicious tone

"Hey, not a bad idea to kill someone! I might use that when I get the chance. But anyways you can trust me, just hold my hand."

Ally said

"I'm not holding your hand!"

Aphmau said while studying Ally

I (a/n couldn't find a 3rd person transition for the sentence) mean Ally looks innocent. Aphmau studied Ally, her blonde hair with red streaks, her baby blue eyes, she looks like a girl who couldn't hurt a fly. All of the sudden though Aphmau had no control over her body. Aphmau found her self walking toward Ally. Aphmau didn't want to even go close to Ally but it looks she had no choice.

Aphmau uncontrollable body held hands with Ally and with a flash, Aphmau was in a different setting. Aphmau then had control over her body again. Aphmau was panicked so she got into a defense position.

"H-how'd you do that?"

Aphmau said with her voice shaking

"Oh that? That was just simple blood bending" (a/n avatar reference... Or Percy Jackson reference I'm not sure... XD)

Ally said

"Blood bending?"

Aphmau said questioning it

"Oh that's just one of the simplest things to do while your a demon soul!"

"Where are we?!"

Aph said while demanding her words

Aphmau still surprised that she was caught off guard, studied Ally once more. Ally's red tank top, her black jeans, her combat boots can she be trusted?

"Oh we are in the enchanted forest where the other demon souls are located at."

"There are more of you?!"

Aph said

"Yup! Would you like to meet them?"

"Uh--"

"Oh you're gonna meet them either way!"

Ally said with enthusiasm

AlyssaCanSmile-(congratulations AllyLovesAphmau your first appearance in the book! Sorry if the chapter came late, I was busy. If you guys think you all lost the contest I'm gonna choose a few more female OCs to play as demon souls! Also can you guys make a few Boy OCs it's the same description as what I said in the OC contest announcement but this time it's a guy (must be at age 18-25) anyways I hoped you liked this chapter! First time demon soul Aphmau is scared! Anyways gtg BYE!!!

~AlyssaCanSmile