34. Love With No Regrets

Start from the beginning

"How do you like it so far?" Jaime asks startling me.

"I love it, it's amazing." I say with a smile.

Once the entire song was over I quickly fangirled to Jaime about it before turning to my phone and going straight to my texts to send one to Vic only to find that he already texted me.

Victur: Don't kill me. (Scared face emoji)

Arianna: Vic... Why do those words sound oddly familiar?

Victur: Because I might or might not have used the words you told me at the party for lyrics?

Arianna: First off, I can't believe you remember anything from that night after all the alcohol you consumed.

Victur: No one can forget amazingly said words like that, are you mad?

Arianna: Not so much, kind of flattered, but Jaime CAN NOT know I said those things, he'll be pissed that I didn't go to him about it, and that I've been thinking that way.

Victur: You got it boss! Thank s for the inspiration!

I typed a quick reply back then turned to Jaime who was invested into his phone screen again, "I change my mind on where we're going this weekend." He mumbles.

"What? No San Francisco?" I say with a pout.

"How many times have you been there?" He retorts with his head tilted to the side.

"About a good five times." I reply as a matter of fact.

"Exactly, I want to take you somewhere you've never been."

"So where are we going?"

He looks at me with a smirk, "It's a secret."

---

"Babe wake up." I hear Jaime say while he begins to shake me.

"No!" I shout smacking his face gently.

I hear him laugh then shuffle around before I feel the blankets get ripped off my body leaving me cold from the ac being on full blast.

"It's fucking cold!" I yell slapping my hand on the bed as I reluctantly get up.

"Good morning to you too baby." He smiles as he kisses the top of my head.

I just glare at him then push myself off the bed and to the bathroom where I do my normal routine then pack up my things and throw them into the unzipped accessory suitcase on our bed.

I slipped into some black slightly ripped shorts then pulled on a black crop top placing my grey and white plaid shirt around my shoulders to finish off the outfit; lastly I tied some light grey vans to my feet then quickly ran my fingers through my hair still feeling the slight curls locked in from last night.

"Are you ready?" I say peeking my head into the bathroom where Jaime was running his hands through his spiky hair.

"As ready as ever." He smiles turning off the light and following me downstairs.

I grabbed my grey Michael Kors bag and sunglasses, putting those on and the bag on my arm before taking a hold of our duffle bag and going out to the explorer and throwing it in the back, Jaime coming behind me and sliding in our suitcase next to it.

We both get in the car and begin our drive to where ever Jaime has planned on taking me, the car silent until I finally speak up, "So are you going to tell me where we're going now?"

"Nope." He says plainly.

"You're so unfair." I pout crossing my arms across my chest.

"Stop being a baby, we'll be there in no time."