Chapter 4: Sharpies Suck

Tris POV

I walk into science class and sit at one of the tables. Four walks in and sits next to me. I look at him and smile. When I look at him, I notice his deep blue eyes. I think I might get lost at sea staring into his beautiful ocean-like orbs.

Wait what? No! I can't think like that. We just met and I don't want to ruin our friendship. But what if we could be more than friends? Oh hell no! Just focus on school and sports. That's what I'm good at. Right? Oh my God. This could really screw a person up.

"Today we will be looking at some slides on the microscope. Everything you need should be right there on the table. Get started," Mr. Martin says.

I finish my worksheet two minutes before the bell rings. I hand in my paper and start to pack up my things. A minute before the bell rings, Four says my name. I turn to him.

"Hey, can I get your number?" He asks.

"Sure," I answer.

I grab a piece of paper and a sharpie. I write 463-687-8747 (46f-our-tris) and say Tris with a heart next to my name. Shit! Why did I do that?! Omg, that was a SHARPIE!! I can't erase it now so I just fold it and hand it to him as the bell rings. I sprint out of the room before I can see his reaction. Sharpies suck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey, guys! It's been a long time! I'm going to try to make some longer chapters after I finish posting what I have already written. So like, comment, and follow! Thanks:)