Choosing the Right One

Her 18th birthday is coming...

4 days to go and she will be 18...legal age...
Nasa coffee shop lang siya para e finalize ang article niya ng biglang pumasok si daniel.

"Hey...how are you..still working on your article?"

"No...just finalizing it and ready to be submitted"

"Great...good to hear"

"You have plans today"

"Not much...but you wanna grab some food sa mall"

"Sure..wait, you really don't know how to speak tagalog?"

"Konti lang..but i can understand..."

"You can understand, your so cruel...pinahirapan mo ako mag english palagi"

"Well..its sexy...if your speaking english"

"Thank you...ahm daniel...may debut is coming..would you like to be my escort?"

"Wow...that's a priveledge..sure..why would i say no to a beautiful girl like you"

"thank you"

"Your welcome...your beautiful and i like you a lot..even the age gap we have...i really like you and im hoping that i can kiss you"

"Then why don't you do it?"

"Can i?"

Tinitigan niya lang sa mata si daniel...and slowly their lips is together...and its romantic and she like's it..but still the kiss of james is the special kiss that she experience. Ayaw niyang sabihin agad kay daniel nararamdaman niya, hanggat hindi pa siya sigurado...ayaw na na niyang masaktan o makasakit ng puso ng taong nagpapahalaga sa kanya.

"Wow..that's a great kiss"

"Yes it is"

They kiss again..but this time its longer and there is movement. Butterflies in her belly...
Daniel is a great guy and maybe she can learn to like him the way he likes her that much. If ever james can't figure it out what he really feels about her.
After that conversation..they went to the mall and buy some food and decided to eat it sa malapit sa bay area...its a romantic setting dahil...maluwag ang space...wala masyadong tao. She is been taken care by this wonderful guy that really cares and like her that much. And she is enjoying it.

"Thank you daniel..that you came into my life"

"im more thankful that you came"

1day before her debu..nasa mall sila magkakaibigan para mamili susuutin sa gabing yun...she is the only one will wear the gown made the the famous francis libiran..wala siyang cotillion...she just have an escort which is daniel.
Habang namimili sila ng mga damit. Biglang nagtanong si carol sa kanya.

"May escort kana ba?"

"Yeah..si daniel"

"Wow ha...mukhang seryoso na yan ah" sabi ni mark

"I don't know guys...naguguluhan parin ako sa feelings ko...daniel is a great guy..kahit sa age gap namin...hindi ko naramdaman na bata ako...he makes me feel like im a grown up lady..everytime im with him..and he said he likes me and we shared a kiss"

"Wow! Kiss ha" sabi ni tony

"Karen...do you like him..." tanong ni derrick habang pinipilian siya ni mark ng suit.

"Yeah...do you like him"? dagdag na tanong ni mark

"I don't know...i think so..but im not sure..james is there..we kiss but he's not sure about what he feels for me...sabi pa nga niya na tigilan ko na daw ang pakikipagkita kay daniel"