Sorry Isnt enough.

Start from the beginning

Damn all that work for nothing?

"I really want to thank you, if you hadn't forced us to work together then I probably wouldn't have found my soulmate." I spoke.

"Faith brought the two of you together." She told me. "I only gave you two a tiny push." She smiled.

Her eyes sifted over to the clock on her wall. "You two need to head over to the auditorium." She said standing up.

I nodded. "Thank you." I told her again before hugging her.

She smiled "go." She urged.

Jacob waved before him and I hurried over to the other side of the school.

"Paris wait." Jacob said stopping me.

"What is it?" I questioned as i looked at the worry on his face.

"I really have to talk to you." He stressed out.

"There you Guys are, come on." Diggy said tugging us.

"Can it wait until after graduation?" I questioned.

He shook his head. "By then it will be too late." He said causing worry to wash over me.

"They are starting." Diggy exclaimed as he tugged me away.

What could be so important?

~*~
once they called my name to get my diploma i was so excited.

i can't believe i did it, I was actually graduating.

A lot of people doubted me but I believed in myself all along.

As I pushed through the crowds of people scattered around the parking lot eager to find my friends.

Once I spotted Jacob I sprinted towards him jumping into his arms. "We did it baby." I exclaimed as he held me up. "We did it." I repeated before taking his face into mine kissing him passionately.

"Princeton." Keisha called out.

My attention sifted over in her direction as I seen the boys loading violet's suitcase into the car.

"What's going on." I questioned bagging away.

"Paris I'm going back to philly." Jacob breathed out.

"Yeah I know that." I shrugged. "In a few months." I said.

He shook his head. "No, tonight." He corrected me.

My throat tightened. "What?" I questioned.

"I'm sorry." He choked out.

My attention sifted beside him as I saw Violet sanding there with a look of sorrow. "You knew you guys were leaving tonight" I stated. "How could you!" I spat.

She flenched a bit. "I had no idea that you didn't know." Violet assured me. "I would never do that to you." She told me.

I held my hand up indicating for her to stop, I didn't want to hear it.

"I tried to tell you, so many times." Jacob pointed out. "You wouldn't listen."

"You should have tried harder!" I shouted.

He sighed. "I know, I know." He admitted.

"Jacob we have got to get a move on it." Keisha said again.

"How long have you known?" I asked him.

He let out a deep breath. "almost 5 months now."

I stood there in disbelief.

"Come here." Jacob told me opening his arms.

I shook my head. "I never want you to touch me again." I spat.

Jacob's eyes filled with hurt. "Paris Please." He begged. "I don't want to leave off this way." He said as he tried to walk towards me.

I shoved him. "I hate you." I lied.

Jacob shook his head. "Paris please stop." He begged." Please."

"Jacob now." Keisha said again.

"I never meant to hurt you Paris." He assured me.

"Yeah?" I questioned looking up towards him. "Because right now, I'm pretty damn hurt." I told him.

"I'm sorry." Jacob said to me once more.

"Stop apologizing." I told him. "Sorry won't fix it this time."

Silence fell amongst the two of us until Jacob walked closer towards me closing the space between us.

He kissed my forehead before hugging me tight. "I love you." He told me. "I'll come back for you." He said giving me an empty promise.

I remained quiet as I watched him get into the car.

My mom and dad stood beside me as we watched our loved ones drive away.

As the car grew out of distant my heart grew heavier.

He really left me.

And the part that hurts the most, is that he didn't even ask me to go.

"I hope you are happy." Mom said to dad. "Violet is gone."