Somehow,Someway.

Jacob (pov)

once I opened my eyes I just continued to lay in the bed.

yea I was woke but I didn't feel like moving.

Iv been sleeping alot since I got here, I figured if I sleep away most of my time the less I would have to be around people and the less time I have to think about what I did.

I know it was my fault but I promise if i could take it all back, i would.but unfortunately whats done is done and it can't be changed.

so now ill be living with the guilt for the rest of my life.

i dragged my self out of bed and into the bathroom. i did my daily routine until the blood flooded down my arm. don't think i have some kind of problem where i can't stop cutting my self because i don't. im only doing this for her.

once i finished handling my hygiene i walked down stairs and into the living room where i didn't see anybody so i figured they were all in the movie room. i walked to the movie room and opened the door and there sat paris.

"you're finally up." She smiled.

"where is everyone?" i asked ignoring her comment.

"mama dad, Keisha and walter all went out to do some business stuff that i couldn't care less about." She told me.

"And the others?" I questioned.

"diggy took ray out somewhere to cheer him up and violet and prodigy went to the museum." She said chuckling.

i watched her as she continued to laugh.

"how is that so funny?" I asked her.

"because they went on a date........ to the museum"she said as she laughed harder. "To the freaking museum." She continued as her eyes lit up with joy.

"that is pretty funny." I admitted.

once she was finally able to control her laugher she looked over at me.

"what did you plan on doing today?" She asked,

I shrugged my shoulders

I didn't really have plans.

" i didn't plan on doing anything either." She told me.

i nodded.

The room sat quiet for a while until she spoke again.

"You wouldn't want to go grab something to eat would you?" She asked.

I looked at her.

"Not like a date or anything." She stressed out. "Like Burger King." She suggested.

I thought for a moment. "Sure." I said even though I knew I shouldn't.

***
"Jacob stop!" Paris shouted as I continued to eat her fries.

She was so serious about her food.

Paris tackled me right onto the couch snatching them from my hand I couldn't contain my laughter.

"Oh you think it's funny?" She questioned.

I smirked looking up at her.

"Okay let's just see how funny this is." She smiled as she dug into my pocket snatching out my phone I watched her as she ran into the bathroom.

"Paris!" I shouted as she dangled in over the toilet. "Stop playing!" I whined.

She continued to laugh.

"cry baby." She teases as she sat my phone onto the counter wear a victory smirk.

"Cry baby?" I questioned.

She crossed her arms over her face smiling. "Yup." She said simply.

I nodded as I slowly made my way towards her.. "Okay." I said.

She looked at me skeptically before I picked her up throwing her over my shoulder.

"Jacob put me down!" She ordered chuckling.

"Nope, you wanna play. So let's play." I smirked as I ran out of the side door stopping in front of the pool.

"You wouldn't." Paris gasped.

"But I would." I smirked before throwing her in.

She let out a loud pierced scream. "I'm going to kill you!" She shouted.

I continued to laugh before I reached in pulling her out. "You asked for it." I told her backing away from her soaked body.

She wiped her face as I continued to laugh.

"I think we learned a very valuable lesson today."

"And what is that?" She asked rolling her eyes.

"Don't start shit that you can't finish." I told her.

She rolled her eyes again.

"No hard feelings?" I smiled sticking my hand out for her to shake it so we could call it truce.

"Of course no hard feelings." She smirked. "Now bring it in." She said holing her arms out. "Give me love." She teased.

"Oh hell no." I said bagging away." Don't touch me with those wet clothes Paris." I warned her.

She ignored me as she wrapped her arms around my torso her wet clothes clinging to me.

"Fucking asshole." I chuckled.

"Iv been told." She smirked.