Andromeda's pov

Fear, terror, people running, just running. Its a war; i lay sedated in a dark room, no voice seems to come through, everything's blurry, cloudy eyes covered my vision. I have something no one else does, except i don't know what it is. Where am i? How do i wake up, why would they keep my locked up, how powerful is this? What's the time period, who are these blurry glimpses of people i see? Who else is involved? All these questions are running wild in my head and i have no clue on how to get the answers. Bryan's gone for the day, he had some work and told me to stay in. Its fun i guess, in a way. All alone by yourself. I hadn't had this much time and space in a long time. Maybe ill decorate or something. Hmm, what do i do? Oh i know, i catch up on the episodes I missed for stitchers, all other series and Conan.

~~~~4 hours later~~~~

Highah, highah, im a crane mantis, fast like a ninga, no one can stop me., i'm the dragon warrior. Oh fuck, i put this thing on high speed, blast off...
Owww,(murmuring) oww...w, shit that was not supposed to happen. I picked up the package for the suit and saw that it was for being used in fucking space, fucking space. The guys who sold me that said it was fine for here; oh, wait, i ignored everything they said and took the package... Oh well   ~~(••)~~. Better hide this before Bryan finds out. Bryan, "till Bryan finds out what"? Uhhh, nothing, so is Ben with you? "No he said something about veils and then left", said Bryan. Oh, what!? What if he gets kidnapped or something bad happens?  "He's right here", said Bryan. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...., hello,( i said with a smile). Ben,"here, (he said with his head down)". I opened the packaging and saw that it was a beautiful bouquet of red, black and white roses in separate packages. Tears formed around my eyes; thank you so much this is beautiful, and as i smiled for the first time in a long time I realized who my family was. It was them; the ones that always look out for me. Trying to show they don't worry, but they do, they try to make me smile when I'm sad, call me beautiful things even though they know i hate it and most of all they love me, which means the world to me. It hasn't been that long since i first meet Ben, but it feels like I've known him forever because family isn't always related by blood.