chapter 9

***Audrey's POV***

I was in a hospital bed, in a hospital with a really sexy guy who says he is my boyfriend but I don't remember him.

I don't remember anything.

The girl, I think her name was Sarah, Sierra? I don't know but she left to tell some other people how I'm doing.

The doctor said I have a small concussion and that my memory should come back to me in a few days to a week.

Andy, my so called 'boyfriend', showed me a picture of me and him on his phone. We were cuddling on a couch and we looked really happy.

Turns out that girls name was Sierra. She brought back people when she came. I don't understand how I know all these nice, loving people. How can they love someone as screwed up as me?

Apparently Andy, CC, Jinxx, Ashley, and Jake are in a band called Black Veil Brides. Andy let me listen to some of their music and they are really good. All the girls that came were all girlfriends to one of the guys.

I had to stay at the hospital over night so they could watch me then I could leave the next day.

I insisted that everybody leave but Andy refused. He said he was gonna stay with me until I got my memory back.

"Andy, its okay if you go...really. I'm sure you don't want to sleep in a chair all night" I told him.

"I'd do anything for the girl I love" he said and bent down to kiss my forhead. "Fine, but don't complain to me in the morning if your back hurts" I snapped back.

"ooh, snappy are we?" he asked sarcastically. "No. I'm just...frustrated because I can't remember anything" I said annoyed.

I wanted to get my memory back so I could figure out how I know these amazing people.

"Andy, can I see the pictures again?" I asked nicely. "Corse...here you go" he said handing me his phone.

I looked through his pictures...well the ones of us. Andy was looking with me and pointing out different things.

I stopped on a certain picture. it was of me and him walking down a street holding hands. The sun was in the perfect position so all you could see was the shape of our bodys.

"that picture was taken by Ashley. He said we needed to take a lot of pictures of our selves but I think he was just bored" Andy said and laughed.

I kept staring at the picture and I suddenly remember that one day. We were out walking and Ashley decided to tag along.

"i remember" I said quietly.

"what!? you do!? wait...how much?" he said excitedly. "just this picture. I remember us going on that walk" I said smiling to myself.

"well, atleast you remember something" Andy sighed. I just kept staring at that picture and smiling. "why you smiling?" Andy asked.

"because I remember when you kissed me that day, you made me get butterflies and goosebumps. With just one kiss" I said looking at him.

"oh really" he whispered and leaned in. He looked at my lips and then my eyes.

I pulled his head down and brought his lips to mine. It was amazing. And in that moment, for some reason, everything came flooding back.

***Andy's POV***

She pulled my lips to hers and kissed me. I put everything I had into that kiss. It was literally magical. She pulled away and rested her forhead on mine.