chapter 2

**Audrey's POV**

I woke up to a deep voice chuckling. I don't open my eyes a little when I feel a damp wash cloth sliding down the side of my arm. I hear someone walk away and fully open one eye then the other. I look around and see 4 men sitting around talking. They didn't notice me until I moaned because of the pain. I have a massive migraine.

The one closest to me said "Hey beautiful". He was very cute, actually I'd say he's sexy. He wasn't wearing a shirt and that's when I noticed his tattoo. He had the word 'OUTLAW' written accross his stomach. That's when i realised, like any other BVB fan, that he was Ashley Purdy. I tried to not have fan girl moment and just looked around the room.

All of BVB was here except Andy. Ashley and Jake were on one side of the room(the side closest to me) and Jinxx and Christian (i prefer Christian instead of CC) were on the other side. Right then Andy walked in wearing no shirt as well and I sat up to look at them right. I tried to stand but felt dizzy and almost fell. Andy rushed over making sure I didn't fall and saying "woah, steady. I'm still cleaning all the dirt off you, so you'll need to sit down".

All I could manage to say was a thanks in a quiet voice. I was still a little star struck. They were all looking at me expecting me to say something else but I just blushed and looked at the floor. Andy smiled his sexy smile and asked "mind telling us why your covered in scrapes and bruises and dirt?".

I nodded and began my story with how I snuck out, at that Christian laughed and said "clasic". I chuckled under my breath and continued my story about the men trying to mug me. Ashley was impressed at how I could take care of myself. I told them about the jerk that wouldn't let through the door's and about the men jumping me.

I finished my story as Andy finished wiping the dirt off my arms. He didn't look happy. I spoke again "thanks for basically saving me but I have to g-". I was interrupted by Andy saying "i need to talk to you, in private". He looked at the guy's hoping they got the message but clueless. Then Jinxx jumped up and said "come on guy's, let's uh...go for a walk". They walked off the bus with Ashley saying "later angel face". I blushed and turned to Andy for answers.

I started off with "i really should be getting-". He cut off again. But this time not whith words, with a hug. I hugged him back, ofcorse, and let go when he did. I looked at him half dazed half confused. "what was that for?" I asked now 100% confused. He sighed he took my hand and turned it over so I could see my old scar's and my new scabs. I quickley pulled away crossing my arms so he or I couldn't see them.

He sighed again now saying in a sad quiet voice "why?". I looked down and said "my mother" to quietly for him to hear. "what?" he asked eagerly. "my mother" I said loud enough for him to hear now.

He looked up and said "did she put those bruises on your back?". I looked up "how did you see-" I stopped mid sentence and looked down just noticing I'm wearing someone else's clothes. I looked up about to say something but he beat me to it. "don't get mad, I had to see how bad your bruises were and your clothes were soaking wet". Soaking wet? "wet?" I asked confused. He replied quickly "it was raining when I found you, you don't remember?". I looked away trying to remember but couldn't.

"you must have a concussion, maybe you should go to the hospital" he said talking more to himself than to me.

"No!" I said frantically. I cant! "No, I can't go because mom will find out, I should just go now so she won't know I even left" I said starting to walk to the exit, but Andy pulled me back to him and now our faces were only inches apart. I tried to back away but he kept hold of me and looked at my lips then my eyes as if asking permission. I leaned forward as if saying yes and he closed the gap between our faces. His lips crashing onto mine. He kissed me and I kissed him back trying not to make a fool of myself (no guy would go near me let alone be my boyfreind). He pulled away as did I. He whispered "is that enough reason to stay and not go back to that hell hole?" his cool breath brushed on my face making me shiver.