chapter 8

***Audrey's POV***

I woke up wrapped in Andy's arms. Just the way I like it. I carefully got out of the bunk and moved Andy's arm so he wouldn't wake up.

I went into the lounge to see the most weirdest thing. Jake was asleep with his head in the fridge, which was empty now.

Ashley was on top of the fridge with out a shirt on. Jinxx was sitting on the couch upside down with his head hanging off instead of his feet.

All the girls were on one couch. Christian was no where to be seen. Weird. I walked back to Andy. "Andy, wake up. You need to come and see this" I said while gently nudging him.

"wha?" Andy said sitting up with his eyes closed. "Andy, you need to come see this" I said trying to not laugh. "okay, what's wrong?" he asked opening his eyes and climbing out of bed.

"just, come look" I said pulling him into the lounge. We walked in and everybody was in the same position they were in when I left.

"umm, where's CC?" Andy asked holding back laughter.

"thats what I wad thinking" I said. I'm guessing I was a little loud because Ashley woke up and rolled off the fridge and fell on Jake.

That woke everyone else up because they made a lot of noise. "SHUT UP" Jinxx whisper yelled. I think he has a bad hangover, they all probably do.

Me and Andy couldn't hold it in anymore. We started laughing. Everyone was yelling for us to 'shut up', but we couldn't. There faces were priceless;D

"okay, let's look for Christian" I said. "what happened to CC!?" Sierra asked. She sounded worried. Aww, she cares.

"well, he's not in here. We don't know where he is" Andy told Sierra. "well, let's look through the bus!" she said fanatically. "okay Sierra! calm down! hes probably in his bunk!" I said walking over to the bunks.

I walked over to Christian's bunk and opened the curtain. He wasn't there. I walked to all the other bunks and opened the curtains. He wasnt in any of them.

"umm, guys. He isn't in the bunks" I yelled to the lounge. "yelling" Ashley whisper yelled to me. "sorry" I whisper yelled back.

"yeah, he's not in the back room either" Andy whisper yelled to me. "great, let me go look outside" I said quietly to him.

I walked to the front door and unlocked it. That's weird. They never lock it...

I opened the door and looked around. He wasnt out there. I walked around the bus and I still didn't see him. I was about to go back in the bus, but I heard moaning.

I looked around again. I heard more moans. It sounded like it came from under...the bus. I got on my hands and knee's and looked under the bus. What the fuck!?

Christian was laying under there without any clothes on. Wow. I got up and went to get Andy. "i found him. He's under the bus...naked" I whispered the last bit.

"oh wow. okay. let me go get him" Andy said and started to walk out the door. "wait! take this" I said and threw a blanket to him. "thanks" he said.

I walked over to Sierra. "we found him. Andy's getting him" I said. "where was he?" she asked. "under the bus. He was naked though. That's why I didn't get him" I said and laughed.

She laughed a little and then started watching something on her phone. "what are you watching?" I asked and looked at her phone. "the video's I took last night!" she said and giggled.

"i thought you took only one video?" I said. "Apparently not. OMG! Andley!!!" she squeeled. I laughed. "you don't remember last night?" I asked still laughing.