Double trouble and memory lane

Edited

Naruto's POV

Sasuke's been really quiet ever since my bath and that confused me, I stared at him from my chair as he was now making food for us 'what did he see that made him so quiet all of a sudden. Is it because I splashed him while we were bathing...wait does he not want to talk to me anymore, I'm sorry for splashing you, I didn't mean to...wait are those bandages?!? What did I do' I panicked as I whimpered and placed my hands over my ears 'I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm sorry'.
Soon felt a hand on my head as my food was now in front of me as I stood up to look into the bowl 'I can...still have food after I hurt and splashed you...this smells yummy' I went to reach into the bowl but he grabbed my hand "that's too hot you'll burn yourself, use a fork" he says while looking at me.

'A fork...what's that, why do I need it for?' I tilt my head confused, I've never heard that word before "you know know what a fork is..do you" he question as I shook my head 'was I supposed to? Old master never let me eat at the table or from regular plates before'.
 He sighed and picked up a shiny think with four points on it "this is a fork" he says while showing me as my tails wagged happily 'oh, how do I use it' I grabbed the fork from his hand a looked at it then at my own before putting the fork inside.

He sighed again "here," he says while taking the fork and started feeding me instead.

 After a while, when I was finally done eating I started to dose off when Sasuke picked me up and carried me to bed 'I like this new master, he's really sweet to me. I don't want to let him go' I soon went to sleep.

-------------

I woke in the dark as I whimpered softly and carefully crawled out of bed and went out of my room going to Sasuke's 'don't just walk in or you'll get yelled at, ask permission first' I reminded myself as I started pawing at his door for a little then covered my ears expecting to be yelled at.

"Wha-!"

"Come in," my new master's voice says overpowering the old ones as my tails wagged softly 'he's not mad...' I gently pushed the door opened "num num," I said while crawling inside to see Sasuke laying in his bed reading something.
"What do you need," he asked while looking at me as I went over and gently tugged at his covers when he sighed so I stopped and sat down immediately.

'I want to stay with you..for tonight is that ok?' I was soon picked up and placed in his bed "fine, I'll allow you to stay in here, just for tonight" he says as I smiled happily and curled up into his side purring happily while he went back to reading on his...what was it called again...I head someone says it but what was it. I tilt my head until I felt him start to run his fingers through my hair 'this feels nice'...

Sasuke's POV

The kid finally went to sleep after a while as I put my phone away and looked at my bandaged hands 'he really didn't want a bath huh' I sighed before turned the lamp off before laying down to go to sleep when I felt him move closer to me.
Glancing down at him as started to his head again getting a little lost in thought until I pulled my hand away and rolled over onto my side 'I should probably give him to the adoption center tomorrow, I can't keep him forever' I thought while slowly going to sleep. 

I then pulled my hand away as I realized what I was doing as I turned away from the brat as I started to close my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

.

The next day

.

I woke up to my alarm clock as I yawned and went to reach for it when I noticed a weight on my chest as I looked down to see the kid sleeping softly.
"Kid, wake up," I said as he opened his eyes but was just about to go back to sleep until I moved him so I could turn my clock off.