1

Let's just pretend that MAGcon didn't end and the boys didn't leave!

Alyssa

"Did she just say that we are going to the beach?" I ask, getting all nervous. "No, Lys, she said we are going camping" Kylie says, sarcastically. "Ha ha, you're so funny" I say with a straight face. Kylie laughs. "Just say you have your period". I get all serious. "But what if there's hott guys?" I whine. Kylie giggles. "Al, calm down. Just stay on the sand. Bring a chair and keep a towel near you at all times. You can't keep hiding forever". I nod, agreeing with her. She puts on her black bathing suit while I put on my blue one. Kylie loves dark colors, guess its just from her being a vampire and all. Me on the other hand, I love light colorful things. Just part of being a mermaid I guess.
» » »
Kylie and I walk down the stairs with our bags. We run into Miss Alda on the way. She stops and gives us weird looks. "Where are you two going?" She asks, an eyebrow raised. "Miss Carol is taking us the beach" I answer, confused as well. Usually the whole staff makes that decision. "Yes, I knew about that, but aren't your guys here?" She answers. Kylie and I raise an eyebrow. "Y'all are getting adopted"

Kylie and I look at each other with a nervous and excited expression. "Like, together?" Kylie asks. Miss Alda nods. "Go pack your things! They're going to be here any minute now"

Kylie and I rush up to our rooms. Of course, she was careful not to use her super speed. "Oh my god Alyssa, do you know what this means?" She says, once we reach our rooms. She didn't sound too happy. "We need to be extra careful. We are going to be watched way more than over here" she adds. I nod. "Ky, we are going to make it. If there's one thing we know how to do best, its survive and conceal"
» » »
We were in the waiting room with Miss Alda and Miss Maria. We were waiting on the adopter. She was running late. Miss Maria said that it was the nice lady that came to visit last month. She went to court and won the adoption case. She is now our legal guardian. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. All I know is that she has a daughter and son, but no husband.

All of a sudden the door opened and closed. In came two tall figures. One female and one male. They both had hats and sunglasses on. The lady took them off. I definitely remembered her. She smiled at us and then greeted Miss Maria and Miss Alda. The boy just stood there behind the lady. I was guessing that was her son. He looked a little bit older.

"Hello Ms. Dallas" Miss Alda greeted. "Hello Alda, how are you today?" Ms.Dallas asked. "Very well. The girls are ready to go". Miss Alda gestured for us to come to her side. I was on her left and Kylie was on her right.

"This is Alyssa" she said, pointing to me. "And this is Kylie". Ms. Dallas just smiled. The boy took off his shades. Oh my god it was Cameron Dallas. I am getting adopted by the Dallas family. This is so cool. "Guys, this is Ms. Dallas". We shake her hand. "Please, call me Gina, or mom. Either one is fine" Gina laughs. Kylie and I laugh with her. "Girls, this is my son Cameron". We also shake his hand. He is so hott.
» » »