Back "home"

-Skye's POV-

I had stayed up all night comforting Fitz about two months ago, but still I have nightmares about that day. About Simmons. My best friend had been pulled into an alien rock and I might have lost her forever. We needed Fitz, he was the only qualified scientist good enough to help us.

Watching the rock is a boring thing to do, but also a necessity. In 5 minutes I would have to go to the 'restricted room' to keep a lookout for any change in the pattern of the rock, for 62 days it had been the same routine. Over and over again, one minute solid, one minute liquid.

-Fitz's POV-

I stared into nothingness as I remembered the hub, it was a little hazy, but still. At least in those days I had Jemma by my side, constantly. Doesn't matter if she had been a hallucination that I had made up or really there. She was beside me the whole damn time. "Fitz stop it..." I wanted to shout at myself. Ever since Simmons had gone, I couldn't stop saying things that I had said to her... I realised that I was going back "Home" so I gathered the little I had and laid it down before my feet. I needed sleep badly, but I couldn't. I would remember, like I do every night...

A/N
I'm sorry for how short and terrible these first 2 chapters have been >_< I promise I will get better ^.^