2 Months

- FITZ'S POV -

I could hear the couple in the apartment above me arguing about who had left the door open. And the couple downstairs were laughing as the Doctor Who theme tune blasted from their television. And in my apartment... I could only hear the sound of the washing machine throwing my clothes about. It had been two months since I had asked Jemma out, two months since I had checked the security cameras because Jemma was 1 and a half hours late. Two months since I had cried into Daisy's arms, two months since I had left SHIELD as the memories that came to me everyday were too painful. Even now reminded me of Jemma. Tea and Doctor Who, her 2 most favourite things in the whole world.

-JEMMA'S POV-

The constant mix of stillness and the raging storm of the alien rock that I was trapped in, maybe forever, was nothing compared to the pain of missing Fitz. By now he would have left SHIELD and carried on in the outside world. The miracles that have happened in this rock are phenomenal, I have been in here for about 2-3 months and I have not needed to eat or drink.

-FITZ'S POV-

As I ate my dinner I asked my self, should I face going back SHIELD and help in the process of getting Jemma out of that wretched rock.

My doorbell rang, who on earth would want to see me? I answered the door slowly and got the shock of my life...

"Fitz, we need you back on the team... " Phil Coulson stood at the door.

"I-I can't, Jemma. We left too many memories." I quietly apologised.

"That is why we need you, we have found a way to get Jemma out, I know you miss her but so does Skye and May." Coulson had a good reason for me to come back, well home, I guess. I was the highest qualified scientist at shield so only I would be able to help Jemma, my Jemma...