"Lauren I could sit here all day and tell you things I admire and love about you" a tear escaped her eye "but the only thing that matters is that..." I hesitated but I didn't want to be scared anymore

"I love you." I told her and her breathing sped up.

"I love you Lauren! I love you too!" I smiled and a tear also escaped my eye

"Camz" Lauren breathed out slowly

"yes Laur" I asked

"Kiss me" a tear fell down her face and I just smiled

"My pleasure"

I leaned in and so did she to meet my lips. Her lips were soft and wet and I didn't know how much I missed them until they were on mine.

I ran my tongue over her bottom lip asking for entrance, she quickly opened her mouth a little more and let my tongue in to explore the familiar taste.

My tongue explored her mouth and I heard her moan slightly into my mouth, I felt a tear fall from her eye onto my cheek I slowly leaned back

"Are you okay?" I asked trying to catch my breath she nodded "Yes, Is just nice to know that you love me too" She admitted "Lauren, I've always loved you, its just taken me a while to figure it out" I told her and she connected our lips once more.

Something in us knew, and something in us will always know that the love were sharing right now its true.

Her hand slid behind my neck and deepened the kiss and I allowed that.

I've never wanted anyone so much in my life than I do right in this moment.

-----
LAURENS POV

Oh my god, I told her I loved her, she said it back, I don't think i've ever felt so happy.

I want her so badly, in every way possible and she wants the same, I can't control myself anymore, I need her, all of her.

-----

I pulled back from the kiss and we both tried to catch our breath..

"Camz, I want you so bad" I admitted

"I want you too Lauren" she also admitted

"I'm scared.." She said a couple seconds after

I was scared too, i'd never done anything like this before... I had gotten close but that is all

"You and me both" I let out a breathless laugh and as did she

"To be honest I don't know what to do either" she admitted mumbling her words "Hey don't be embarrassed, I don't either" I sent her a comforting smile and I leaned in and kissed her

I parted our lips and started to kiss the side of her jaw, down to her neck and she threw her head back, her breaths were heavy, it was so sexy.

I started to unbutton her shirt and I felt her almost flinch "Are you okay? Do you want me to stop?" I asked her and she shook her head "Definitely not, i'm just nervous" she admitted "I'll be gentle" I reassured her and gave her a soft kiss. I threw her shirt onto the floor, she was wearing a black bra and I slowly undid it, her breath hitched in the back of her throat.

I threw the bra on the floor and I looked down and my breath got stuck in my throat, I placed my hand on her shoulder and leaned into kiss her collar bone, she threw her head back and I heard a slight moan.

She lay down on the bed and I slowly began to take her jeans off "Is this okay?" I asked and she just nodded, I slid her jeans off and made my way back to her lips, then to her neck, I started planting little kisses down her body until I got to her knickers, I kissed around the area softly and I felt her body twitch with my touch.