ten

LAUREN POV

I can't believe what happened last night, me and Camila kissed and this time its gonna be remembered.

I woke up this morning to see that Camila was not in bed, I got up and got a shower and threw my black & white bikini top on and denim shorts with my black floppy hat.

I made my way to the beach that was just out side of our hotel, I stopped my dad and Sinu and made my way over to them

"Hey sleepy" my dad hugged

"Hey dad, hey Sinu" I approached them

"Camila is in the water if you want to go and hang with her" Sinu told me

"Nah I'm good" I replied

"Come on Lauren, you and Camila need to start getting closer, like family" My dad said, oh if he only knew how close we have gotten.

"I will, but I will just tan over there for a bit first" I tried to make up an excuse, my dad rolled his eyes and made his way to a good tanning spot with Sinu.

I found a spot next to the sea, what a bad idea...

Camila was walking out of the water and she was wearing a black bikini, her whole body wet and she was tanned, I wanted her so bad!

She made eye contact with me but quickly broke it and went to sit next to Sinu and my dad.

--------

The day went by pretty quickly by the time I was finished tanning it was 8pm and the day had just slipped away.

I made my way back to my hotel room to find a sleeping Camila wrapped up in her blanket, a smile appeared on my face, she looked so beautiful whilst she slept.

I quickly got a shower to get rid of the sand that was on my body and made my way over to bed, I might as well go asleep, nothing else to do.

--------

The next 2 days went by fast also, not much happened, we all went the beach and thats it, I kinda wanted to be back home and I was excited that we was going home today.

I was all packed and ready to go, I decided to wake Camila up because I just wanted to be out of here as soon as possible.

"Camila wake up!" I half shouted

"Lauren, leave me" she said still half asleep

"Get up Camila. Were going for our flight in an hour!" I told her

"Okay, give me a second" I waited for about 5 seconds and she fell back asleep. "Right thats it" I said to myself. I got my bottle of water and tipped a bit on her face and she woke up instantly

"Lauren what the fuck!" She growled. "I did tell you to get up and you fell back asleep so don't be pissy at me" I told her and walked back to my bed and collected my things "Meet you in the lobby. Don't talk to long" I told her and made my way out of the room.

--------

WERE HOME! Finally. That was such a long flight, thank god I wasn't sat next to Camila though it would have been such a longer flight.

I went to my room and unpacked my things and threw myself onto my bed. It was so nice to be home.

*BUZZ*

My phone went off and I checked to see who it was.

Hannah - "Study date tomorrow at the library?"

I smiled at my phone, this was a perfect opportunity to get my mind of Camila.

Me - "Sure, meet you after school." I replied.