WORKING ON THE WEEKEND

Start from the beginning

"Get as much information about the sergeant as you can, McGee. Abby, you will help him. DiNozzo, Ziva you'll come with me. We are going to the sergeants apartment."

They grab their guns and badges and follow Gibbs to the elevator. "Jasmine go to the directors office." he shouts back to the teen.

She roll her eyes. It's like he thinks I need a babysitter 24/7. Nonetheless the Jas walks up the Jen's office. 

She knocks on the door, since it's Sunday Cynthia is not there, and wait for Jenny to call her in.
When she does Jasmine opens the door and walks over to the director's desk and pushes herself up on the edge.

"Good morning Mine." Jenny says using her nickname for the girl.

"Morning."

"So how was your sleepover last night?"

"It was fantastic with all kinds of junk food and ghost stories and movies and just messing around. But you know what, Ziva and Tony snore like drunken sailors, Abby needs much more space than you would imagine and Tim shares his dreams with everyone in the room."

"Sounds like the night was not that pleasant for you." Jenny has to smile at the teen's explanation of the teams sleeping habits.

"Oh it wasn't that bad. It was much worse when Gibbs came in in the morning waking us up in his usually delicate manner.

Now Jenny laughs. She herself isn't a stranger to Gibbs wake up calls.

"I am sorry, sweety, that I had to intervene in your plans for the weekend but this is a hard case and I wanted my best agents on it." Jenny explains apologetically.

"No problem, Jenny. I understand that. But you know how you can make it up to me?"

Jenny raises her eyebrow inquiringly. "And how would that be?"

"You could give me one of your wonderful cookies." Jas smiles sweetly.

Jenny chuckles but shakes her head no. Jas' expression falls and she frowns.

"I am sure you have not had a decent breakfast yet."

"I ate some cereals."

"Like I said not a decent meal to start the day. We could go to the coffee shop at the corner and eat something and after that you may have a cookie if you still want one."

"Deal!" the girl jumps down from the desk.

Jenny and her walk through the bullpen and Tim and Abby look up as they pass by.

"We are going to the coffee shop down the street. Do you want something?" Jenny asks them.

"A doughnut for me please." Tim says with a smile.

"And a bagel for me. Thanks director." Abby requests.

"Alright. We will be back soon."

"Hey! Why is Tim allowed to eat sweets for breakfast and I don't even get a little cookie."

"Because he is old enough to make his own decisions and you are not."

"That's not fair." she pouts and crosses her arms.

"Enough of that, little miss. Life is not fair. Now stop this pouting at ones and get going." Jenny orders in her strict director voice.

Jas huffs but walks to the elevator and Jenny follows.

At the coffee shop Jenny orders a Latte Macchiato and chicken bagel for herself and a hot chocolate and eggs, bacon and toast for Jas.
The meal is delicious and both of them eat up hungrily.