SHOCKING DISCOVERY...

Do you know the feeling when everything around you is spinning and you are about to throw up at any minute? 

Jasmine never felt pain like the one she is feeling right this moment. Her head is pounding and when she reaches up to touch her temple she feels a searing pain shoot through her body. The girl lowers her hand  and sees that it is covered in blood. So much blood that it simply couldn't be all hers and as she looks around she realises that the blood wasn't just at her hands it was all around the room and covered her body head to toe. She tries to stand up but looses balance every time. Giving up the attempt to get to her  feet Jasmine takes a closer look around the room. She is lying on the floor of the family room surrounded by broken glass. The furniture is completely out of place and next to the destroyed coffee table lies a body. Thank god, I am not alone, the girl sighs relieved. She tries to get up again and this time she is successful . The moment she stands her vision gets blurry and she almost falls down again. Jasmine slowly  inches closer to the figure on the floor.  When she recognizes  her mother she calls her name but gets no response. The girl crouches down next to the body and touches her shoulder. Instead of waking up the corpse  falls over and Jasmine looks  in the lifeless eyes of her mom. She gasps in shock and sitting back on her heels the girl starts to cry terribly. 

Just this moment the door is kicked open and a man hollers loudly. " NCIS!!! "

AN: This is my first attempt at writing a story. English is not my native language but I hope I improve while writing this.