WORKING ON THE WEEKEND

The next morning everyone wakes up to Gibbs coming in the room clapping his hands.

"Get up and ready we have a new case!"

Jas hears groaning all around the room and she herself is not that happy to be woken up this early in the morning after a late night.

"Not even a good morning, boss?" Tony complains.

"You have ten minutes to be dressed and downstairs ready for work or I will come back with a bucket of cold water DiNozzo! That goes for the rest of you too. Move it!" with that he leaves.

Ziva is the first to get up and when she came out of the bathroom Jasmine walks in there to get ready.

After brushing her teeth and pulling her hair in a messy ponytail the girl comes back to see Tim up but Abby and Tony still dozing.

"Guys if I were you I would get up soon you have about five minutes left to be downstairs."

"Oh Jas leave me alone." Abby moans.

Shrugging Jasmine turns and goes to the kitchen to eat a quick breakfast. Ziva is already sitting at the table sipping on a cup of coffee. Jasmine takes out a bowl and the cornflakes and sits opposite her.
Soon they were  joined by Tim.

"Is there some coffee for me as well?"

Ziva points to the coffee machine without saying a word. Tim fills a cup and sits next to Jas.

"Where is Gibbs?" He asks after swallowing his coffee.

"Right here, McGee. Where are the other two?"

"Most likely still in bed." the young girl says with a mouth full of cornflakes.

Gibbs stomps to the closet in the hall and gets a bucket. He comes back to fill it with water.

"Boss... are you really going to.."

"What do you think, McGee?" He storms up the stairs and in Jasmine's room.

"You two have exactly three seconds to get up."

After a few seconds the three in the kitchen can hear Tony shrieking and someone running to the bathroom.

"Abby! Last chance..."

"Nooooo Gibbs. I'm up. I'm up." Abby pleads.

Gibbs comes back downstairs and puts the bucket away.

"That was mean, Gibbs." Jasmine smiles.

"Ya think? I gave them enough chances. We have to get to work."

Tony comes down the stairs and leans on the counter with a huff.

"Morning Tony. Sleep well?" Ziva just has to tease him a bit.

He grumbles something incoherent.

"Abby hurry up!" Gibbs shouts up the stairs.

"Just a moment, Gibbs."

"Now Abigail or do I need to come upstairs." he threatens.

"Jeez , Gibbs. I'm ready you need to relax a bit." Abby states while hopping down the stairs.

"I feel like I'm dealing with five kids not young adults." he mutters while walking out to his car.

Half an hour later they are at NCIS and Gibbs barks orders to the team.

The case is about a missing marine sergeant, most likely kidnapped. In such cases it's significant that they act fast because every second is valuable.