chapter 16

Angela's POV
"Mi dispiace il mio dolce amore"
(I'm sorry my sweet love) john kept whispering the same thing in my ear all night in bed I hadn't had a clue what he was saying I knew he was speaking Italian because he said amore so I figured he was saying he loved me john had worked up a sweat after his episode so I had to help him calm down I helped him out of his suit and helped him shower I gave him some asprin because I knew his head would be pounding from the amount of tears he shed the whole night John held on to me tightly while his head was on my chest I rubbed my hands through his hair slowly because I knew it was soothing him "Angela?" "Yes?" "I'm sorry for lying to you I love you with all my heart I want to marry you I want you to have my kids I just want you and nobody else" "I love you to john I want you to marry me and I want to be fat with our kids in my belly" he chuckled a little at what I said "babe can you promise me something? "Promise you what?" "That you will never leave me again well attempt to leave me again" "I promise" "good I'm a man I'm to sexy to be crying" I died of laughter john always knew how to lighten the mood. "Oh yeah can we have makeup sex I hear it's the best kind if sex" I laughed even more "I'll think about it John but not tonight you wore yourself out enough" "fine" we layed down a little longer in silence until I heard john silently snoring on my chest I was disgusted when I felt his drool trickle down my boob but I had to deal with it this is my future husband and father to my children one day.