chapter 6

❤THE MORNING❤

Angela's POV
I woke up to an empty bed and got up to a heavenly smell I went in the guest room and brushed my teeth and washed my face with the extra hygiene kits he had in the cabinets in case he had company. I then walked down stairs to see a table filled with pancakes,sausage,bacon,grits,and French toast I walked further in the kitchen to see john making eggs with just his underwear on and he had a large tattoo on his arm that I never noticed until now but I guess its because I've only seen him in suits I took a seat and he turned around and said

"Good morning my ebony goddess, I decided to make breakfast for my beautiful guest I hope your hungry"

"Yes I am, thank you for the wonderful meal this is a lot of food you must have been cooking for hours"

this boy cooked enough food to stretch around the earth two times, how big did he think I was?

" No Angela, my maid made half and I simply let her have today off and I cooked the rest"

"Oh how sweet of you thank you "

"No need to thank me love, I'll do any and everything for you"

John had a way with words for somebody I just met but I didn't mind. I let it slide because nothing was forced, and he didn't make me uncomfortable. At first it was weird, but I realized he wasn't going to let up with the compliments, so I decided to go with the flow.

"So shall we eat?"

"Yes of course, I hope you like it I really put a lot of love into making your breakfast"

"Well thank you John, and the food is delicious"

    After we ate breakfast, John took me to my house to get some clothes, then we went to the mall.
John was spoiling me rotten, he was throwing designer clothes my way like it was nothing. He spent at least $10,000 on me today and he treated it like he spent a penny.
    I couldn't complain though, it didn't hurt to be pampered, but I also didn't like feeling like I was taking advantage of him. I kept telling him this, but he reassured me that this was all his doing and he wanted to spoil me.
   We were walking back to his truck after a long day of shopping, and we were immediately surrounded by paparazzi all I could hear was

"Is John using you for publicity?"

"Are you his new maid?"

"I didn't know John liked black girls"

"Are you his girlfriend?"

"Are you getting married?"

I didn't know how John put up with this stuff, some of those people were rude. However, I knew if I was going to be committed to John, I was going to have to have thick skin no matter what.