chapter 15

John's POV
I was going to throwup because I never told Angela I was in the mafia my dad talks to fucking much why can't he just be quite and go with the flow now he's going to scare away the only girl I've ever loved. I walked back downstairs and Angela was gone and my parents were still at the table "mama papa where is Angela?" My heart was about to stop I felt my knees getting weak I thought I was going to faint she left John why didn't you the her your a mafia boss stupid "because I didn't want to scare her away!!!! But it's to late for that papa because you can't keep your mouth shut!! "Who the fuck do you think you are lower your voice before I beat the shit out of you,you know you had to tell her your in the mafia so she will be extra careful people are after you everyday john you put that women in danger by not telling her its seems like we care about her safety more than you do" I really did forget who I was talking to my dad will beat my ass whether I'm 2,22, or 200 "I apologize papa I just really love her "well then go get her. I left my parents house and sped back to my house the drive felt like three years no matter how fast I drove. I finally made it home and darted upstairs to see angela packing her clothes. "Angela what are you doing??!!" "I'm leaving" "what baby no please no" I felt my voice crack but it won't be the first time she's seen me cry"john you lied to me" "no I only did that to keep you I knew if I told you the truth right away you would have left me" well I'm still leaving bye john you were a nice boyfriend until I realized you were a liar"
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Angela's POV
I walked past him and he just stared at me he had stopped crying but now he was quite to quite he followed me all the way downstairs as soon as I touched the door knob he exploded he dropped to his knees grabbed my leg and started crying so hard his face was turning purple "Angela p-p-please" I wiggled my leg out of his arms and walked out the door and closed it I was walking away when I heard him screaming "ANGELA!!!!! PLEASE IM SORRY DONT LEAVE ME ANGELA!! ANGELA!!!ANGELA!! I couldn't stand seeing him cry so that's why I walked out but now to hear him crying and begging made me feel worse I turned around and ran back into the house to see john layed on the floor crying his life away and I guess he didn't notice me because he was still talking "I'm so stupid she left me Angela please come back" "baby I'm back and I'm here to stay" "oh great now I'm hearing things" he started crying harder I put my hand on his back and he turned around instantly "Angela?!! Baby you came back I'm so sorry I will never ever lie to you again" he grabbed me and hugged me tightly with his head buried in my chest he was still crying but I could tell they were tears of joy this man really loved me and I'm glad I didn't leave when I had the chance.