My Twilght Part 4

My Twilight Part 3

I do not own twilight or characters.

Chapter 7

I was so into the music that I didn't hear footsteps behind me. When I finished the last cord of the song, my voice trailed off to an end. I nearly jumped a foot in the air when I heard a chorus of clapping behind me.

My defensive side was intact, so I flew up and spun around. I held my guitar in my hand like a bat, ready to swing at anyone who tempted me.

The Cullen crew, Alice, Edward, Esme, Rosalie, and Emmett stood there with their arms raised like I was a police man with a gun. I analyzed the situation for a moment more, and when I saw there was no danger, I lowered my guitar and held it to my chest.

"We're sorry, didn't mean to sneak up on you." Edward said while he and everyone lowered their hands. "But we have things to discuss with you."

That's when Carlisle came down.

"What is there to discuss?" We all sat down and talked. They told me about their lifestyles and their habits. I was excited to hear Edward played the Piano and he composed/loved music. I was informed of all the Cullen's pasts (*they explain their pasts in the book; I don't want to write them all down*)

Now my turn. I told them about my powers.  They were very interested in them since no one had powers like mine, aren't I special?

"I love music. I taught myself how to play the guitar and how to sing. It's basically my life... All I do is play the guitar, go to school, and feed. It's all that matters to me." I didn't understand why I was being so honest; I should keep this to myself, but... I wanted to tell someone. No. I wanted to tell them. For some reason, I wanted them to trust me. Strange.

"Yeah music means a lot to me too." That was Edward. Yes, I'm sure he did enjoy it, but know one could feel the longing I feel for it.  It was all I had. At least he had a family; all I have is my guitar.

"We should play together sometime." I smilled at him. "I've never played with anyone before." He smiled back.

"That would be cool." Awesome, it's a date. WHAT! No no no no no. It's two friends playing music. That's all.

We all talked more about each other. I was hoping and praying they wouldn't ask, but of course they did. The awful question. "We have heard a lot of your future, what of your past?"

What did I have to say? None of your business? That would be very rude and unwelcoming to do after they told me their pasts. I needed a distraction.

I glanced at the clock. YES! I've never been more happy for school!!!

"School starts in half an hour! Shouldn't we get ready?" Emmett laughed

"Unless your going to Saturday school then no we're not going to school today." Emmett was laughing harder now, it was really irritating.

"Oh." He started laughing harder. I grabbed the seat with my hands, it was the only thing keeping me from ripping his head off. "I-I-I" I couldn't speak I was so angry.

Everyone was staring at me as I clung to the seat and grinded my teeth together. By now I was gasping for air, Emmett stopped laughing.

After a few minutes, I calmed down and released my death grip. Oops!!! I kinda ruined the chair.

"Sorry! I'll buy a new one." The midget, Alice squealed.

"Furniture shopping!" I felt really bad about the chair though.

"I really am sorry! It's just I have a bad problem with my temper. It's probably the way I was raised. But I've always been like that, sorry."

"It's fine dear." Esme soothed, and immediately I felt better.

"What do you mean how you were raised? Do you mean another vampire taught you everything?" Oh man, past questions. I'll have to lie.

"Um yes. He was like.... A father. But he was a bad person; he trained me how to hunt people and he told me that none of them even deserved to live. He always chained me down and tried to make me as mad as possible, and then he stood where I couldn't reach him and just watched as I begged for freedom! I would wait till I told him that I was his and his only, and then he would unchain me. I could have run.... But I loved him............... As a father." I added. Truth be told, he was no father. He was my first love. I thought he was the one.

They all stared at me a minute, but then they comforted me.

"How did you get away?" Edward whispered.

"I didn't; he did. He left me chained in the dungeon. I had to use all my strength to get out, only to find him.....gone." I told them how he was the one that changed me so we could be together....as father and daughter of course. It was really painful to talk about, but I managed.

This went on for hours, all of us talking. I learned Edward could read minds, but for some reason mine was sealed. Alice saw the future,and Jasper could change emotions.

Without even knowing it or trying to, I was becoming part of the family. I loved them all, and I was putting them all in danger. My master from years ago was not just in my past, but he was in my future as well; always following me. Even Alice wouldn't be able to predict what was going to happen. What had I gotten myself into now?